We recently stayed in this small, charming and most beautiful spot. We shared a one bedroom with loft and two bathrooms with friends which was more than adequate for our great stay in Imerovigli. flora was indeed the most fabulous host and we enjoyed getting to know her and the 2 new resident kittens, Ted & Sue! Our room came fully equipped with a kitchenette, fridge, dishes etc., which is very helpful in preparing a nice breakfast on the balcony. We think this is probably one of the best spots in terms of the view, but Imerovigli itself is limited for restaurants and almost no shops, but Fira is not that far to walk and Oia is a quick bus/taxi ride away. The balconies and stairs were very tiny in this hotel, so be warned, but we thought it added to its charm! Also note there's no pool, but Flora arranged for us to dip in a neighboring hotel and we were very appreciative of this as it was hot! I would think that in the busier months however, this may not always be possible. I will also note that the bedroom is towards the back of the room and of course, has no windows. As many of the hotels along this coast are built into the cliff this is probably true of many, I didn't really like it though and would probably opt for something with a window next time! The room next door was different and the bedroom shared the living area and the window! Absolutley beautiful and would be a great option for 2, the shower however was no bigger than sink, ouch! Overall this hotel was great value for the dollar, and a lovely place to stay!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- ARCHouses hotel is situated in Imerovigli - known for the breathtaking view to the Caldera - at the highest point of the settlement. The hotel lies 50m. from the church of Panagia Maltesa ( Maltese ) and 1.8 km from Fira, the capital of the island. The hotel offers magnificent views of the volcano, the Aegean Sea and the, undoubtedly, most famous sunset in the world.The ARCHouses complex is a mixture of traditional cycladic and modern architecture. The architect and householder of Archouses, Mrs. Flora Nastouli, has designed all spaces with much love giving attention to every detail. The fine structural lines and the quality of materials used (linen & silk) create an elegant and luxurious ambience that adds extra comfort in your vacation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA so you can book your Arc Houses reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Arc Houses Hotel Imerovigli
- Arc Hotel Imerovigli
- Arc Houses Santorini/Imerovigli