We are a group of 3 girls and we stayed at the Arc House in room 104 for 2 nights. It is a room that sleeps 4-5 people but we just indulged ourselves by getting this oversized room.
The room was spotless, equipped with 2 bathrooms, 5 beds, a kitchen and a sofa in the living area. We prepared our own breakfast in every morning. The kitchen was well equipped. The view from the room is so stunning with caldera view.
Flora - our host was so incredibly helpful. She was like a personal fashion consultant for us (the story was we bought something, didnt realise it was defected and Flora talked to the shop owner on our behalf eventually we got the item exchanged woohooo!)
Would recommend the ArcHouse for anyone, especially couple of wants to get away from busy Fira, Imerovigli is very tranquil and perfect romantic stay you gotta stay at the ArcHouse.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- ARCHouses hotel is situated in Imerovigli - known for the breathtaking view to the Caldera - at the highest point of the settlement. The hotel lies 50m. from the church of Panagia Maltesa ( Maltese ) and 1.8 km from Fira, the capital of the island. The hotel offers magnificent views of the volcano, the Aegean Sea and the, undoubtedly, most famous sunset in the world.The ARCHouses complex is a mixture of traditional cycladic and modern architecture. The architect and householder of Archouses, Mrs. Flora Nastouli, has designed all spaces with much love giving attention to every detail. The fine structural lines and the quality of materials used (linen & silk) create an elegant and luxurious ambience that adds extra comfort in your vacation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA so you can book your Arc Houses reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Arc Houses Hotel Imerovigli
- Arc Hotel Imerovigli
- Arc Houses Santorini/Imerovigli