Positive: > The very friendly and relaxing service of Damigos Loukas, the Hotel Manager and his
> The marvellous position of Vallais Villa with the absolutly fabulous and unique view to
the Caldera (maybe best of Santorini...).
> The nice breakfast on the terrace with always something special.
> The quiet and stylish environment of the Hotel.
> The very tidy and nice furnished room.
> A lot more.....
Negative: > Absolutely nothing!!
We had our best holiday ever at Vallais Villa!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At Imerovigli, one of the most beautiful villages of Santorini, there are "VALLAIS VILLA" apartments, just 350 meters above sea."VALLAIS VILLA" consists of traditional furnished apartments with a unique view! From your private balcony you will have the opportunity to enjoy the unlimited view over the caldera, volcano, Thirassia, Oia, Akrotiri, the small islands of the Aegean sea and of course the enchanting sunset "VALLAIS VILLA" consists of 7 equipped studios & suite ready to accept 2 to 6 persons.Each has its own fully equipped kitchen refrigerator, toast-roaster, coffee-machine.Also they have music, telephone, a TV. with 2 satellite channels, A/C, safety box,free wifi, DockWe will be happy to offer you everyday service and cleanliness in a friendly and cozy atmosphere ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Vallais Villa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Vallais Villa Hotel Imerovigli
- Vallais Villa Santorini/Imerovigli