Away from the madding crowd - that's what vacations are made of. Spending 6days and 5 nights in Santorini had to be made of pure bliss. It is, after all, a vacation - where I needed to recharge my tired body by just getting away from it all.
With so many selections on the internet and the travel agents recommending so many places in Santorini, I wanted one where there would be much privacy amidst splendor. After reviewing all the stars and comments from various people, I decided on Dreams Luxury Suites and crossed my fingers.
Unlike many websites that probably have beautiful pictures of their hotels, only for you to find out that you've come to the wrong place and you're now stuck in that abyss, Dreams is all and more than what it advertises. For one, the staff is incredible - from Artemis, Fatima, George and Maria. Not only are they polite, but up close and personal, they are approachable and give you the best and truthful tips of where to go and what to see and what to eat on the island. I tried all their suggestions and was flabbergasted by the food, service and personal choices of seeing the best of Santorini.
Finally, let me say that if you needed to wake up to a beautiful morning clouded in thick fog or a warm sunny day with the volcano right smack in your face and a picture perfect view of the caldera or spend the evening watching the sunset sipping a glass of champagne on one hand while you're holding a great book on the other or simply lazing in your private pool or jacuzzi on a perfectly sunny but windy day, Dreams will simply blow your mind and imagination away.
While it may be a bit steep in price (especially during the peak season), it was worth every cent spent. It may be some time before I will be back on another vacation, but this has definitely topped my vacation list. Thank you for making this a reinvigorating vacation.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- If you are dreaming of rest, relaxation and tranquility in a stunning setting with truly personal service, then we can make your dreams come true. Each Luxury Suite is designed in the traditional Cycladic style, and has its own terrace with a Swimming Pool or Jacuzzi overlooking the Caldera and the Aegean Sea. Our Suites have stayed true to the original style of the Island and represent an inimitable sample of traditional Greek architecture. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Bookgreece.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Dreams Luxury Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dreams Luxury Hotel Imerovigli
- Hotel Dreams Luxury
- Dreams Luxury Suites Santorini/Imerovigli