Very dissapointed - when you arrive, you have to pass through bumpy abandonned parking, Orfeus room is great, stylish and spacious inside, but outside quite small space and limited view, no chance to catch a sunset, if you look on the left behind white wall, you see abandonned construction of room next door which is quite depressing and only then a glimpse of Fira town. The outside was quite dirty too, found hairs in the jacuzzi and we had to really fight to get it cleaned.. Breakfast good but overpriced. We were looking for a dream stay and really didn't get it.. We've been in a few hotels of this category before and never experienced anything like it. Would recommend to avoid this hotel not to ruin your Santorini experience until the hotel makes some refreshment and puts down their prices a few levels down..
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- If you are dreaming of rest, relaxation and tranquility in a stunning setting with truly personal service, then we can make your dreams come true. Each Luxury Suite is designed in the traditional Cycladic style, and has its own terrace with a Swimming Pool or Jacuzzi overlooking the Caldera and the Aegean Sea. Our Suites have stayed true to the original style of the Island and represent an inimitable sample of traditional Greek architecture. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Odigeo, Expedia, Priceline, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Bookgreece.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., Hotel.de, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Dreams Luxury Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dreams Luxury Hotel Imerovigli
- Hotel Dreams Luxury
- Dreams Luxury Suites Santorini/Imerovigli