I returned from my beautiful trip the last 21 August.
Santorini is magnificent and our stay in Gizis hotel the same !
We didn't see any previous comments anywhere, but we decided to book because the price was in the average and the Web site showed very nice photos.
When we arrived there, we appreciated very much:
1. beautiful sunset and panorama from the room (all with private balcony with view to sunset and Caldera) and from swimming pool;
2. swimming pool (not so big but absolutely suitable)
3. the quietness and the location (the hotel is near Imerovigli, on the road between Imerovigli and Oia);
4. breakfast by the pool and terrace.
5. the hotel is near to bus stop.
Some "little" comments:
1. the owner was pleasant but, sometimes, irritable. Anyway was finally friendly;
2. the breakfast was not a buffet (milk or coffee, a slice of plumcake, butter, only one roll of bread with marmellade);
3. the room was cleany but we had to ask to have a change of towel. The sheets never were changed during a week;
4. our bathroom (i don't know the others) was very small and the shower was very very little and open (inside the bathroom).
Anyway, we enjojed absolutely our stay and we suggest you this accomodation. The relationship between quality and price is good.
Saverio and Ilaria
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, LoveHolidays, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Gizis Exclusive reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Gizis Hotel Imerovigli
- Gizis Exclusive Santorini/Imerovigli