“honeymoon suite is fenomenal!”
Review of Remezzo Villas

Remezzo Villas
Ranked #12 of 51 Hotels in Imerovigli
Reviewed 19 March 2011

truly unforgettable! staying in remezzo villas definetely bring you down to the breathtaking experience of it's view...it's not because of the lavish yet exclusive state of the art suites...but simply the ambience and the sincere service from the heart that makes remezzo villas popped in my mind as one of a beautiful reccomended place for honeymooners...go check them out....:)

Stayed: April 2010, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 20 January 2011

We ended up at this hotel by accident as the place we were originally booked was sold out once we arrived. However, it was meant to be, as we were put up in a suite at Remezzo and treated so well. Vasili who is the owner made sure we were comfortable the entire time and treated us like friends. The rooms and pool were very clean. PERFECT views from every single part of this hotel. Breakfast was not included but it was so delicious that we splurged (15 euro per person) and ate here everyday. Greek yogurt with honey, fresh fruit, hard boiled eggs--everyday something different, but always the Greek yogurt! Wonderful stay. Would recommend and definitely go back.

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled as a couple
3  Thank ashleyanne4
Reviewed 12 January 2011

This is my second trip to imerovigli and this time we stayed at Remezzo Villas. Our visit was towards the end of September and the hotel was almost full. This says a lot about the location, and I noticed that the majority were repeat guests.

I am a luxury traveler and I can say that this is a nice hotel. Of course it's not a 5 star one as the prices refer to that kind of accommodation, but this is the average rate from all hotels around, so I can't judge Remezzo as an expensive one. I would say that this hotel is over the average, with a couple of things which can be improved of course.

Overall, we were very satisfied with our stay and I would recommend this hotel to anyone who wants to relax and have some nice days comfortable. I would say that the hotel is not the best for a long stay, but if you plan for 2-4 days, then it is ideal.

I can honestly say that I enjoyed the place and the food in imerovigli far more than any meal that I had in any of the tavernas in Fira.

The view of imerovigli is breathtaking.

I would recommend this location for anyone who wants total relaxation; a room with a view and close to all the resort has to offer. I will try to be back the next year to visit again imerovigli and will stay in this resort.

Reviewed 2 December 2010

We stayed at the Remezzo Villas at the end of our 2 week Italy/Greece tour and it was the perfect. We stayed in the Superior Suite and the balcony made our stay complete! We watched all of our sun sets from there and spent many a lazy mornings (after being stuffed from the wonderful breakfast!) out there. Vassilis was the perfect host helping us pick great tours (we went on a sunset sailing cruise and a wine tasting tour) and restaurants (our favorite was Pandora in Oia) he also booked us a car so we could drive to the black beach and pointed us in the direction of a nice beach club. He is great for conversation and to share a good glass of wine with and he also makes a kick butt club sandwich if you are in the mood for one! Our room was always spotless and we had a problem with the shower clogging and it was taken care of right away. All in all it was a great place to stay and I would recommend it to anyone in a heartbeat. We are so looking forward to going back soon!

2  Thank Georges08
Reviewed 16 November 2010

Gorgeous, amazing suites! Stayed there for our honeymoon, and the host gave my husband and I fabulous recommendations for the best restaurants and beaches to go to. Also took care of all our transportation needs and booked our romantic sunset cruise. He himself also was a gourmet chef, and often we chose to stay there for their breakfast or his lunch snack...which was literally the best club sandwich I have ever eaten. We were greeted upon arrival with complimentary champagne lemon cocktails...which i then fell in love with so had to order one every day thereafter...the perfect drink to sip while watching the sunset from our amazing view. We have traveled far and wide and this was by far the most enchanting and romantic place we have ever visited. Cannot wait to return!

2  Thank cocochanelmartin
Reviewed 16 November 2010

My wife and I ended our Greek honeymoon in Santorini and stayed at Remezzo Villas. From the minute we were greeted from the minute we sadly departed, we had a magical time here. Vassilis is a very gracious host as well as chef. We followed all of his recommendations from excursions to fine dining to tavernas across the island and were always extremely satisfied. We plan on going back and visiting often. You have to try to the club sandwich as well as the champagne/vodka cocktail. The rooms were very spacious and clean with great housekeeping. 2 pools over look the caldera and the sunsets are the best spot in Santorini. Hotel is very quiet as well. Highly recommend - you cannot go wrong and we travel often and stay at 5+ star hotels (Four Seasons, Ritz, etc)

4  Thank Traveler22204
Reviewed 6 November 2010

My wife & I stayed at Remezzo Villas in late October in the Honeymoon suite and it was the most amazing room we've ever seen! The room was spacious and combined old world and modern charm and was the highlight of our honeymoon! Vassilis was a great host and was always there to answer our questions and suggest things to do in Santorini. He made us feel welcome and made our stay even more enjoyable! The views from our balcony were breathtaking and we wished we could have spent more time out there but it was a little chilly the few days we were there. The hotel wasn't that far from the main town of Thira - we were able to walk to the main town in about 30 mins. Imerovigli has everything you need as well and had some nice restaurants to choose from. The only negative is that its a little pricey but for our honeymoon it was well worth it! We look forward to coming back again!

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled as a couple