“The Perfect Honeymoon!”

Ranked #9 of 48 Hotels in Imerovigli
New York City, New York
“The Perfect Honeymoon!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 December 2013

My husband and I stayed at Remezzo for the largest portion of our honeymoon in June 2013 and it was just wonderful! Vassilis was great and the atmosphere is young yet sophisticated and cultured. Expect to listen to a wondering variety of music coming from the main gathering area during breakfast and throughout the day. You truly feel at home yet on vacation! Definitely ask Vassilis to book you reservations and take his advice. We rented a quad for the week and the rental company came to us! After seeing the rest of the island, I think that Imerovigli is definitely the place to stay. It's quiet and not to busy. You are in between Fira and Oia so you are never to far if you want to go to either place. I could go on about this place! My husband did a ton of research before we came and this truly is the place to stay. We felt taken care of and relaxed the entire time. In the future, we will never stay anywhere else. Enjoy your time!

• Stayed June 2013, travelled as a couple
4 Thank Noelle C

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (112)
  • Greek first
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 December 2013

We booked a Superior Studio with a balcony and full view on the sea.
Our stay at Remezzo Villas was just great!! We were close to the pool (small but very nice) but had some privacy on our balcony too. Breakfast is very good!!
We were staying there with our little 2 year old son who liked it very much! No cars, a lot of stairs and very kind staff.
Traveling around Santorini, we felt that Imerovigli was the best village to stay without the big tourist groups form the cruise ships you'll meet in Oia.
Follow the restaurant recommendation of Vassilis, we had just the best food ever eaten in Greece!
We can't recommend the airport transfer though. We had to wait 45minutes for it and had to drive with a nervous driver and other persons staying in other restaurants paying more than we would have with a taxi.

Room Tip: Superior Studio with private balcony
  • Stayed June 2013, travelled with family
3 Thank Sabuemsa
Hong Kong, null, Hong Kong
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 November 2013

Remezzo is a gem of a place. I don't normally write reviews but am making a point to let others know about my unforgettable experience. If you're between choices to stay at, I really suggest it.

The manager Kalipso made sure that every aspect of our stay was wonderful and she was genuinely caring. First when we arrived, she helped me move to a room I was more comfortable in. My father had recently passed away and I was there to celebrate my birthday - environment made all the difference. Throughout the stay we received an amazing level of personal care. My boyfriend proposed on the trip and she shared our excitement, and then on my birthday our last night, Kalipso had filled the room with candles and a bottle of Santorini wine on the house. Those are just some of the highlights. How many places in the world have people like this? We had such a memorable stay. Remezzo is family run so I recommend experiencing for yourself.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple
3 Thank Alison C
Sausalito, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 November 2013

Remezzo Villas was an ideal place to spend our three nights in Santorini. The facility is beautifully located, in perfect condition, with comfortable rooms and beds, outstanding views, and a friendly, helpful owner, Vassilis, who went out of his way to make us feel welcome. We would definitely stay there again.

3 Thank Sausilady777
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 November 2013

My husband and I stayed here on our honeymoon and we cannot come up with enough good things to say about it! Vassilis (owner) is a wonderful host with endless suggestions of what to do and where to eat. He and the rest of the staff will see to your every need! Every time we returned to our room it had been cleaned - during the day AND after going out in the evenings. And the breakfast - soooo good! We ended up eating at the hotel every morning and never had the same thing twice. We stayed in the Honeymoon Junior Suite and it was perfect. Every night was spent watching the sunset from our private jacuzzi. Imerovigli is the perfect spot - a smaller village on the island so it is quiet with great restaurants in walking distance. Fira is a gorgeous 35min walk away. I recommend renting an ATV or scooter to explore the rest of the island. We will definitely return to Santorini and will not think twice about staying at Remezzo again.

Room Tip: The Honeymoon Junior is worth the extra cost to have the private jacuzzi!
2 Thank HaleyNicole
Amsterdam, Noord-Holland, Netherlands
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 October 2013

Amazing location, delicious food (high cuisine home made breakfast with a personal Greek touch every morning, breakfast menu is fixed but we stayed for one week and never had the same breakfast twice), rooms were just perfect, room service twice a day, very beautiful interior. Very kind personnel, excellent service. I have absolutely nothing to complain about!

1 Thank Janay C
Chicago, IL
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 October 2013

We loved Santorini and we love Remezzo! My husband and I stayed here on our 2 week honeymoon for 3 nights on Santorini. Santorini is expensive! And Remezzo is a great deal in one of their smaller rooms. We spent a lot of time laying by the pool in the hot afternoons.

We loved Imerovigli -- its the perfect spot for extra romance and quietness. Much quieter than being in some of the more populated areas. Felt more private.

The owner and his family was wonderful. Very helpful. We loved our stay here.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled as a couple