Remezzo Villas
Prekas Apartments(Imerovigli)
Heliotopos Hotel(Imerovigli)
Avaton Resort(Imerovigli)
View Hotel
All reviewshoneymoon suiteevery morningpool suitesenior suiteamazing viewshelped us planfira and oiarestaurant recommendationsqueen bedthree nightsfabulous staywatch the sunsetwalking pathhighlight of our triplook no furthermaster suitethe cliff
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 5 September 2009

It's a year after we traveled to Greece and I am just sitting down to write my review. Remezzo Villas was the perfect place for my husband and I to spend while we were on the Island of Santorini. We arrived tired to a smiling Vasillius (owner) who brought our bags down the steep steps to our week long abode. Treating us to our first honeymoon drinks he gave us the island low down. Girlfriend Mary stepped in to give us details on the specifics of each location. When you come to Remezzo you will get first hand advice and none of that BS touristy crap. They told us where it would be too touristy or who would be ripping us off on the island.

No room at the villas is less than 5 star. They upgraded us to the honeymoon suite for 2 nights, which was amazing. The rooms are, for the most part, private. Because you are staying in a "villa" there is alot of independence. It is your home, and not your typical hotel. You can cook your own food and sit out on your own patio for wine and cheese. You can go for a dip in the pool at your leisure. Never did I feel like my privacy was being violated and we actually enjoyed hanging out with the owner.

I really can't think of anything else to say other than this place gives off great vibes. You don't get the pretentiousness you might get at one of the hotels in Oia or Fira. It's a furthur walk to restaurants and shops, but that's one of the reasons why it is so special. We miss you guys!

Love

Erin and Aaron

• Stayed: August 2008, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 September 2009

My wife and I spent a week in the Honeymoon suite at Remezzo and had a truly wonderful time there (on honeymoon, of course). Imerovigli is a great location, within easy reach of Fira and a short ATV ride from Oia, the beach and the vineyard, while still feeling away from the tourist hustle. The honeymoon villa is spectacular, incredibly roomy and airy, and very comfortable. Throughout the week Vasilis (and Mary) were the perfect hosts, helpful and knowledgeable. After we gave him a good idea of what we wanted from the holiday he tailored his recommendations - giving us a rec for a great restaurant making authentic local food as well as booking us the best table with an amazing view of the annual fireworks on our first night in Santorini.

The only caveat I would add is that the (vast) honeymoon suite is open-plan and although the bathroom is separated by some walls and a curtain, the more sensitive might find that a little too cosy...

But that's it, aside from this not-really-a-criticism-at-all, we have nothing but praise for Remezzo. Fantastic.

• Stayed: August 2009, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 31 August 2009

LOVED this hotel. As other reviewers have noted, the owner Vassilis truly outdoes himself with his kindness and helpfulness to his guests. We asked him for advice on multiple occasions, and not only does he give you as much time as you wish, he also fulfills it with great reccomendations. (He even gave me 5euro one day for a taxi since I had no change, and when I wanted to pay him back, he wouldnt accept).

The hotel itself is very very charming with alot of character (most rooms have vaulted arch ceilings that feel like they have been dug into the side of the caldera) as well as being decorated with a modern touch. Its a very cozy atmospere in and around the pool/breakfast terrace with amazing views. Its a great location cause you are out of the hustle and bustle of Fira, but can easily walk there if you wish or take taxis/buses easily to all parts of the island.

HIGHLY RECOMMEND STAYING HERE!

• Stayed: August 2009, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 August 2009

We had a wonderful stay at the Remezzo Villas, we had booked four nights and decided to extend our stay by another night because we were enjoying it so much.

We had a room on the edge of the caldera with a wonderful sunset view - no need to battle through the crowds to get the best seat.

Vassillis helped us with his extensive local knowledge with recommendations of restaurants, places to visit and things to do. I'd unreservedly recommend this hotel, we'll stay here if we visit Santorini again.

• Stayed: June 2009, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 August 2009

I'm not going to write a big review, but I would just like to highly recommend Remezzo! We were travelling in a group of 4 and had been backpacking but decided to splurge a little in Santorini so we booked Remezzo and we're so glad we did!
This place is breathtaking! Vasillis is wonderful as well - he is awesome with communicating as we had to add a person on for one night, and then whilst we were there she decided to stay another which they were fine with.
We didn't have the breakfast - we just bought our own cereal etc and had it in the courtyard. Amazing pool - they also didn't mind at all when about 6 of our friends came over for one day to laze by the pool. The view is phenomenal, I cannot recommend this place more!

• Stayed: July 2009, travelled with friends