All reviews rooftop terrace highest point his assistant freshly baked cakes hot tub honeymoon suite smart tvs sunset photos miss santorini perfect experience every morning catamaran cruise excellent facilities la maison sea view views are fantastic transfer from the airport
Reviewed 14 September 2016

I had done extensive research for my accommodation in Santorini as there were so many great hotels on the hotel websites and boy am I glad I picked this one. I had booked this hotel after reading all the great reviews on Tripadvisor, booking.com and expedia and also the competitive prices compared to other hotels which I thought was very reasonable. I had asked Lampros to organise transfers from the ferry last minute and he was happy to do so. Once we got to the hotel location, Yianni had met us to take our bags to the room. We were offered a cold beverage and sat with Lampros as he gave us a very detailed explanation of Santorini as well as the history of the island. We then went to the room and it was amazing! It was exactly how it looked in the photos, we were then guided to the roof top jacuzzi where we planned to watch the sunset uninterrupted. Breakfast was served daily at the time of your choice and with anything that you wanted to order. While we chilled on the rooftop, Yianni would come and surprise us with drinks which was great while we watched the sunset. We took on any recommendations that Lampros gave in regards to bookings dinners and they were all just fantastic.
There was absolutely nothing that we didn't like. Book this place.. you won't regret it!

Room tip: there are only 3 rooms there and they are all great!
Reviewed 12 September 2016

Hospitality, care, guidance, nice talks and excelent services we got from the owner Lampros and his colleagues. Beautiful suite, spacious, modern and santorinian traditional in one. Excelent breakfast, location, views. That was a real relax for our brain, soul and body.

Room tip: Best combination of style, beauty, spaciousness, facilities, location, relax, great view and services from staff.
1  Thank Branislav P
Reviewed 9 September 2016

My partner and I spent one short day and night at Avista Suites in Imerovigli last June, just one day of our 5-week holiday throughout Europe and the Greek Islands. The beauty and luxury of this place is really impossible to express in words. One way to describe our stay: from the thousands of photographs I took, the most beautiful was from the rooftop spa perched high above the caldera at Avista Suites. Not only is the beauty of Santorini most exquisitely captured from Avista’s magnificent location, everything about the experience there was perfect, and the epitome of romance. Of all the accommodations on our trip, none far exceeded our expectations like Avista. When we couldn’t find the Suite and were, quite frankly, lost, Lampros sent his assistant to come to our location and transport all of our luggage by hand to the suite. We were amazed, and entirely thankful. Immediately upon our arrival, Lampros made us feel completely welcome. Literally the first words out of his mouth simply were, “What is it that I can do for you, what would you like?” A simple and almost perplexing question, but exactly what we needed at that moment. A delightful aperitif, a thoughtful tour of the facility and recommendations for dinner (he even set up our dinner arrangements for us!) Nothing was left to chance, everything was perfect. From the offer of the delightful “pillow menu” to a wonderful recommendation of a local Santorini white wine, there was no better host than Lampros. So impressed with our stay, we are already reserved for several nights next year…the highlight of our next trip to Greece.

Date of stay: June 2016
1  Thank jakeskate
Reviewed 2 September 2016

Roxanne and Dino stayed 27august 2016

I searched for so long for the perfect place to stay in Imerovigli and i couldn't of been happier with my choice. There are so many suites and hotels within the area but i can honestly say Avista was the most unique, the whitest wash of all buildings and clearly set at the highest point in Imerovigli. We even canceled our reservation at a restaurant where we had planned to dine and watch the sunset to stay at our suite and watch it from our roof top terrace as this was by far the best place with the best views.

Here are the reasons i recommend this hotel!
-Our suite beautiful, spotless, spacious, well equipped and cleaned daily.
-Fantastic choice on the breakfast menu where you can choose where you would like to dine in your suite and at what time.
-Stress free, easy comfortable check in and check out
-Great staff, nothing was too much trouble with great recommendations on the finest restaurants and hot spots in Santorini

Thank you to the wonderful Lambros and the beautiful john for making our stay everything we could of hoped for.

Reviewed 28 August 2016

Back in Denmark after a well spend vacation in Imerovigli, Santorini, Greece. It’s time for reflection. The primary colors turned from blue and white to gray and green, and the weather turned from sunny to thunder and rain. We miss Santorini already.
In Imerovigli we stayed at small luxury hotel, Avista Suites. Santorini is unique and so is Avista Suites. Avista Suites is located on the highest point in Imerovigli with a small, traditional and beautiful church as neighbour. Avista Suites itself is very luxurious with an outstanding view to the Caldera, Fira, Oia, the southern part of Santorini, Therasia and the other small islands west of Santorini. But what makes Avista Suites unique to so many other places that we have visited during the years, is the combination of the hotel standard, the surroundings and last but not least the people working in Avista Suites. The hospitality, warmth and service that they greeted my wife and myself with, is what made our stay in Santorini remarkably and unforgettable. Thank you very much for that.