Spent two nights in this lovely hotel. We booked two rooms, one a classic double the other classic twin. Rooms where very comfortable and quiet. shower (no bath in our rooms) where bigger then avarage.
The breakfast was certainly one of the best we had on our travels in Italy.
Staff were extremely helpful and pleasant. They recommended a restaurant nearby which was very good and not expansive.
They also recomended few places to see in the area around.
Would definitely book again if in the area.
If you go to Florence you better put your car in Empoly or Lastra a Signa (free parking) and take the train (Train from Lastra a Signa every hour)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Antico Masetto Hotel, the the right choice for those staying in the Montalbano area: modern hotel, totally renovated, elegantly furnished and competent staff. It is a new generation of hotel facilities for guests staying for business and pleasure, which has redefined the hotel experience in the campaign. Antico Masetto means to stay in a top level hotel in a low-cost logical as many guests have revealed, the Antico Masetto Hotel is an "High Quality Low Cost Superior Hotel." ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Hotel Antico Masetto reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Antico Masetto Hotel
- Antico Masetto Lamporecchio
- Hotel Antico Masetto Tuscany/Lamporecchio, Italy