We stayed at Serenity in July 2013 and came back 2014. Everything was just as good as we remembered it:
- Nice, clean and well-kept apartments containing everything you need (well thought through!)
- Large terrace with a fantastic view
- Nice, quiet, restful pool area
- Fantastic (helpful but unobtrusive) staff that work well as a team
- Minimarket that contains more than the initial impression would suggest
- The only negative is the noise coming from the hotel opposite during their evening (the volume was lower this year than last, let’s hope that they get a complete stop on the loud music and keep Amadores a serene contrast to Playa del Ingles and Puerto Rico!)
In our view, this well-managed hotel is far better hotel than its three star rating indicates, far better than many four star hotels.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, Hotelopia, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Serenity Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Serenity Apartments Hotel Puerto Rico
- Serenity Apartments Puerto Rico, Gran Canaria