Excellent accomodation, spacious rooms, clean, friendly staff at the bar, reception and shop. The food specials at the pool bar every night were good options of you want to keep the costs down especially as you could eat in the centre for the same price and get rubbish. They had bingo or a quiz night every night which a lot of people stayed for after dinner, was always a nice evening.
Sun came down on the right side of the hill in the evenings allowing you to sit out for hours at the end of the day.
Only down side was the space around the actual poolside was quite tight to walk around and there can be some very inconsiderate guests taking up space. When we stayed here there were a couple of families who felt it was there right to take up the whole poolside. Other than that there are plenty of places to sit elsewhere, always able to catch the sun.
It is a bit of a walk down hill to the beach which we did a couple of times and then got a taxi back up which was never over 5 euro.
All in all, great place to stay, certainly one of the best ones we have stayed in on a self catering holiday.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Built in 2007, the complex has 70 apartments, all spacious and well furnished, with terrace and views, separate bedroom and sofa bed in the lounge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Odigeo, Priceline, Travel Republic (UK) and Cancelon so you can book your Balcon Del Mar reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Balcon Del Mar Hotel Puerto Rico
- Balcon Del Mar Puerto Rico, Gran Canaria