My Wife, 2 Daughters and I stayed at Terrazamar SunSuite on 21st November for a Lovely weeks Holiday in the Gorgeous Spanish Sunshine.
We had a great holiday in one of the 4 bed Studio Rooms, the room was very spacious, comfortable and spotless with numerous facilities included, Kettle, Hotplates, Pots Pans and Utensils with a microwave and large fridge/freezer also a flat screen TV which you need a card to watch English channels (not too good but who watches it anyway on holiday).
The Beds were clean and changed regularly with adequate wardrobe space.
Bathroom was tidy and clean with Shower and Clean Towels.
The Balcony was Huge at least 16 x 25 foot of space with two sunbeds and table with four chairs and parasol to use perfect for those lazy sunbathing days.
The Hotel boasts two Pool Areas one over the road at their twin hotel and one on the 10th Floor which both have a Pool Bar area for meals and drinks in beautiful surroundings with fabulous views................. ALL Floors easily accessed by several lifts........................
They have a Lovely Panoramic Restaurant and Bar Area on the 11th Floor too with Awesome Views.
The Local Beach is a 10 minute walk away and well worth it, and the local Town has Plenty to offer for Shoppers, Diners and with Restaurants and Bars catering for all tastes accessed by the hotels ground floor via lifts then through an exit gate with a door cardlock (take your room card for access coming back).
There is a Great Adventure Park "Angry Birds Theme" for the Kids on the way to the beach 5 mins walk.
We as a Family of 4 were very comfortable and will definately be back.
The Thomas Cook Rep for the resort was Dan and gave us good tips and where to go guidance who also took us back to the airport on the coach for our return flight.
The only SERIOUS DOWNSIDE was a second rep (Not Thomas Cook i think "Not in Uniform") called Aly who was promoting a place called ANFI ( We think she must be involved with ANFI) which was a "Time Share Place" where you go in a free taxi to "Enjoy" the facilities of their resort with "No Obligation" and you receive forty five euros for the priveledge when you get a card stamped and you return to Terramazar, we endured 4 yes 4 hours of constant hard sell and shown around the Site including the Beach, Great Rooms and Pools (Which we couldnt use as we were not Members) when we got there we had a coffee after an hour, then a snack after 3hours, ( then asked for a deposit of £1000 there and then, with a chance to sign up for a finance deal to become a priveledged member for a further £10,000 Absolutely NO CHANCE).
After 4 Hours we just wanted to go back to our hotel.
So Beware People DO NOT GO THERE but enjoy the Fabulous Terrazamar !!!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel Servatur Terrazamar Suite & Sun Suite has 306 double apartments (9 of them equipped for handicapped), each of approx. 80 M2, whereof 40 m2 are terraces to enable you to fully enjoy our enviable climate. They are equipped in a way that you will feel at home immediately: telephone, independent bedroom (twin beds with latex mattresses), sitting room with TV (parabolic antenna), convertible sofa-bed and ventilator. Independent kitchen equipped with nice and practical cupboards, fridge, microwave oven, two ceramic cooking rings, a dinner service, glassware, pots and pans, etc. The bathroom with shower, electrical water heater and hair dryer. Sun beds and parasols on the terrace. Within the Servatur Terrazamar Suite & Sun Suite we offer 48 upgraded apartments, especially equipped for your comfort - the Servatur Sun Suite Royal Apartments, which are intended for those guests who like a little extra comfort on their holidays. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Hotel Servatur Terrazamar Suite & Sun Suite reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Servatur Aparthotel Terrazamar Sunsuite Hotel Puerto Rico
- Hotel Servatur Terrazamar Suite & Sun Suite Puerto Rico, Gran Canaria