Okay just back from here, read all the reviews before we went and they were spot on. Rooms were clean and cleaned every day except wed and sunday (cleaners days off). The whole hotel is spotless, the staff were friendly and helpful and check in was great. We were put to the bottom section of the apartments (there are 3, top middle and bottom), however we felt it was a bit close to the Commercial centre and would have heard a lot of noise, so we asked to be moved to the Sun Suites section (middle), which they did no problem. Pool areas were good, plenty of loungers, and pool bar / snack bar was good and not overly dear as with some hotels. There was happy hour in each of the three bars at different times as well. The best bit about the apartments was the rooms and balconies, they have separate kitchen's, lounge and bedroom so plenty of room. the balconies are fab, with your own tables and chairs and loungers as well. Rooms are a wee bit tired in places but clean and will the amount of people they have going through them, they get a lot of use! Beds are no bad either comfortwise.
The apartments are close enough to the commercial centre for shopping and eating etc, and not too noisy in the evening, have a visit to El Morino II, for a nice steak, or to the Greedy Pig for more traditional food ie scampi, etc. We also visited the Chinese buffet on the top floor - cant remember the name but its the one that does the show cooking, you choose your meat and the chef cooks it there and then for you - it was fab!
All in all, nice place, good location, helpful staff and would I recommend it - yes
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel Servatur Terrazamar Suite & Sun Suite has 306 double apartments (9 of them equipped for handicapped), each of approx. 80 M2, whereof 40 m2 are terraces to enable you to fully enjoy our enviable climate. They are equipped in a way that you will feel at home immediately: telephone, independent bedroom (twin beds with latex mattresses), sitting room with TV (parabolic antenna), convertible sofa-bed and ventilator. Independent kitchen equipped with nice and practical cupboards, fridge, microwave oven, two ceramic cooking rings, a dinner service, glassware, pots and pans, etc. The bathroom with shower, electrical water heater and hair dryer. Sun beds and parasols on the terrace. Within the Servatur Terrazamar Suite & Sun Suite we offer 48 upgraded apartments, especially equipped for your comfort - the Servatur Sun Suite Royal Apartments, which are intended for those guests who like a little extra comfort on their holidays. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Alpha Holidays Limited, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, HotelQuickly, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Ebookers so you can book your Hotel Servatur Terrazamar Suite & Sun Suite reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Servatur Aparthotel Terrazamar Sunsuite Hotel Puerto Rico
- Hotel Servatur Terrazamar Suite & Sun Suite Puerto Rico, Gran Canaria