My boyfriend and I thoroughly enjoyed our 10-day stay at these apartments. Upon arrival we were given an apartment on the 10th floor, which was perfectly situated as it's on the same floor as the main pool. The apartment itself was to a high standard and was fully equipped with all the necessities including kettle, toaster, flat screen tv etc. You have to pay for the tv but we felt it was worth it as we had all the main channels bbc, itv etc (was particularly handy for the bfriend as the World Cup was on at the time!). The pool was fantastic and had plenty of sun beds and a great atmosphere. The pool bar served lovely, reasonably priced food and the staff were brilliant and a right laugh. Bingo is also here every day at 4pm which was great crack (we won €110 the first day!) and happy hour from 4-5 where it was 2 for the price of 1. The location of the Terrazamar is ideal and it is literally a 5 min walk to the commercial centre which has loads of places to eat out and have a drink (we particularly enjoyed Las Vegas steakhouse and Murphys Kitchen for food and 69 bar and The Shamrock for drinks). As for excursions, we went to Palmitos Park one of the days which I highly recommend, and mini golf which was a laugh and passed an hour. Overall, we highly recommend these apartments and Puerto Rico as a resort and will return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel Servatur Terrazamar Suite & Sun Suite has 306 double apartments (9 of them equipped for handicapped), each of approx. 80 M2, whereof 40 m2 are terraces to enable you to fully enjoy our enviable climate. They are equipped in a way that you will feel at home immediately: telephone, independent bedroom (twin beds with latex mattresses), sitting room with TV (parabolic antenna), convertible sofa-bed and ventilator. Independent kitchen equipped with nice and practical cupboards, fridge, microwave oven, two ceramic cooking rings, a dinner service, glassware, pots and pans, etc. The bathroom with shower, electrical water heater and hair dryer. Sun beds and parasols on the terrace. Within the Servatur Terrazamar Suite & Sun Suite we offer 48 upgraded apartments, especially equipped for your comfort - the Servatur Sun Suite Royal Apartments, which are intended for those guests who like a little extra comfort on their holidays. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), TravelUp, Booking.com, Hotelopia, Odigeo, Onthebeach, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Hotel Servatur Terrazamar Suite & Sun Suite reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Servatur Aparthotel Terrazamar Sunsuite Hotel Puerto Rico
- Hotel Servatur Terrazamar Suite & Sun Suite Puerto Rico, Gran Canaria