Hotel Revoli
US$312
US$244
Hotels.com
  • Breakfast included
El Greco Apartments(Puerto Rico)
Hotel Altamar(Puerto Rico)
Hotel Riosol(Puerto Rico)
  • Restaurant
No availability for your dates from our partners
  • Pool
All reviewsentertainer leohappy hours a dayaqua aerobicsself cateringkids clubpool viewshopping centregran canariaturn left out of the hotelthomson repshower traygreat holidayhotel entertaineramadores beachair conbar staffsnack menu
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 27 July 2014

Just got back from 2 week stay at the Revoli, and really liked the hotel. Rooms large, bright, airy with air con for free, and clean. Comfy beds with pull out sofa beds in lounge area. Very modern and big balcolny.
You have to pay extra for safe, tv satellite channels, and WIFI ( This is a bit hit and miss)
The food and service is really good. Buffet style menu, with eat as you much policy! Varied dishes which were of good quality. We tended to eat at the hotel most of the time as we found the local restaurants a bit hit and miss.
Happy hour 3 times a day.
Great entertainment with Leo if you stay in hotel.
Bianca is a great rep, bubbly personality and always helpful and approachable.

The bad bit about the hotel is the sunbed situation, we could never get one. The hotel has a no towels on sunbed policy before 10am but everyone ignores it!

I was up at 8 one morning and all the sunbeds had towels on, and no one was in the pool, and only 2 people around pool, so we had no chance!!

Trips to Puerto de Mogan, Palamitos park are well worth it.
I didn't like Puerto Rico commercial center,
Great beaches at Puerto escala (sun beds and parasols are expensive) area and Amodores beach is picture post card.

Room Tip: Ask for a higher floor with sea view for peace and quiet. We stayed in 603, good wifi on balcony area
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank debdoyle123
Reviewed 27 July 2014 via mobile

Got back early this morning and It was fantastic wish I could go back now! Every one was so helpful especially the rep bancia best rep ever! Really welcoming and friendly and was happy to help anyone who needed it, brilliant rep. Bar staff such as Jorge were amazing! Also the food was very good better than we expected. Shame we were facing a wall for a week in the room but all in all and brilliant holiday made by beautiful weather and amazing staff! Would love to come here again soon as possible!

• Stayed: July 2014
2  Thank Liv E
Reviewed 26 July 2014 via mobile

I found the pool and bar area great and they did lovely food and not bad prices but have to get down there very early for sunbeds But that's quite normal in most places anyway! Hotel shop not badly priced and big bottles of water cheaper here too. Rooms were very modern with huge balconies and with the pro of air conditioning but not very well equipped in the kitchen especially if your are going here with younger children and you need kitchen essentials. lady at reception definitely not helpful when we had a few problems! All the other staff in the hotel seemed polite and helpful and always say hello or have a nice day/evening. I can't say I hated the hotel because I didn't but I wouldn't choose to stay here again! Travelled with other family and they loved the hotel so it's just different peoples opinions I suppose! Try and request a higher floor and at least a pool or sea view as you will be stuck with looking a wall on road level although you do get used to it after two weeks! I've seen reviews of people saying the nighttime entertainment is too nosy but we didn't really hear anything from our room! Just the noisy neighbours upstairs ha ha ;-) The hill isn't too bad but can be a tad slippy if you flip flops on but you can walk on the road anyway. The rep there for Thomson is called Bianca and she is amazing! Very knowledgeable and helpful with everything! Top star rep! Puerto Rico is lovely and bus station is not far from hotel which we found useful for getting around the island! Cheap fares too! go to El Rancho restaurant as food is lovely with good size portions too! Wish we had been in earlier in the holiday. Palmitos park is good and Las Palmas is a must do! I would totally recommend gran canaria and I can't wait to go back :-)

• Stayed: July 2014
3  Thank MMUK899
Reviewed 21 July 2014 via mobile

We got back from a two week holiday early yesterday morning and I already want to go back. The apartments are nicely decorated very high spec and modern, the staff are all friendly and the thomson rep Bianca is the best rep I have ever had! Such a good location compared to many of the other hotels yes the hill is slippery but it's not big at all we managed it with 2 pushchairs at least 2/3 times a day! Pool is lovely, hotel food great value for money and the restaurants and surrounding areas are stunning. The bus route down the road is cheap and takes you everywhere. The only down side... The shower leaks a little and no can opening in the room you have to ask for it but both not massive problems at all! I would definitely go back! Loved it

Stayed: July 2014
5  Thank Nikita-bailey
Reviewed 20 July 2014

Really nice lovely hotel can not fault it,the room was clean and modern cleaners came in most days. All staff are very friendly,the rep Bianca very helpful,Leo the entertainer laugh a minute dont miss his quiz nights(leo if your reading this remember my other half trying to chuck you in the pool) There is a bit of an hill not much very good location near bus station cheap bus prices,becarefull on paths going down hill bit slippy. Nice place to visit is Morgan.

Room Tip: choose a high floor room
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple