“Pizza”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Last night been there for the second time. We had really good pizza’s. Very friendly staff especially for the kids!
Good food, good service and good prices.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We ordered the chicken cordon bleu with fries and a Diet Coke each to drink - as we were seated another family were handing back their food, I should have gone with my gut and left at this point- the Diet Coke wAs flat and tasted like it was passed its sell by date and the chicken cordon blue was watery when you cut into it and the chicken was pink in places- we attempted to eat it but just ended up asking for the bill paid and left, something I regret now but didn’t want to cause a scene!!! Needless to mention I won’t be going there again!

Reviewed 10 February 2018 via mobile

After consulting the waiters we decided to go for a T-bone steak prepared at our table. The meat was just excellent.

Reviewed 19 November 2017 via mobile

Came here with my wife for a meal. Front of house was very confident of quality . Place was busy . Service was slow . Ordered sea bass and pizza. Pizza was ok very cold . Sea bass was filleted at the table with many bones not taken out. Had to request for side orders to come . Sea bass was cold tasteless and boney. Potatoes were cold. All in all a very poor meal. Certainly would not return.

2  Thank Ollie M
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 11 October 2017 via mobile

I had the diavolo and it was great! Perfect cheese and dough, the pepperoni was also vry good! This place is a 5/5 for me and it was just great overall!