2 friends, stayed 6 nights. Lovely apartment, adequate facilities, room 207, overlooking pool, no noise, friendly staff (bar young man, serving at pool bar, always one in every place!,) supermarket on site, has everything, if a little bit overpriced, 228 steps to shopping centre & main eating area but great for the tighs!!! Recommend 'mama pino' restaurant in SC, fab food n great staff. Would stay at cala d'or again, without hesitation
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cabau Cala D'Or Apartments, Sun 365 For those looking for Gran Canaria hotels, our Cabau Cala D’Or apartments are the ideal place for sun worshippers wishing to enjoy a relaxing holiday by the swimming pool. We are one of the most popular establishments amongst the hotels and apartments in Gran Canaria, Puerto Rico. We are located in the Puerto Rico valley only a few minutes walk from the large commercial area that offers a large selection of restaurants, bars and shops. The white sandy beach of Puerto Rico and Playa Amadores are also a small distance away. If you want to relax and maximize your stay with us just lie back by the pool in the sun and enjoy a drink or a snack from the pool bar. Our apartments are a great option if you are looking for Gran Canaria hotels in Playa Amadores and still want to be in the lively atmosphere of Puerto Rico. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, LoveHolidays, Travel Republic (UK), Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Cabau Cala D'Or reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cala d`Or Apartments Hotel Puerto Rico
- Cabau Cala D'Or Puerto Rico, Gran Canaria