Every staff member were helpful and polite. The apartments were dated but they were cleaned often and there was no shortage of fresh towels. The beds my sheet did not fit the 2nd week, so I fought with that most nights. The bed had a memory foam mistress, I often woke my elbows impaled and with pins and needles. However, loads of sunbeds with pads, plenty umbrellas. Which you may need if your a Sun worshipper as the sun shines 10-8pm when we went in July. Short walk to shops.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, LoveHolidays, Odigeo, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Carlota Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Carlota Apartments Hotel Gran Canaria
- Carlota Apartments Grand Canary
- Carlota Apartments Hotel Grand Canary
- Carlota Apartments Puerto Rico, Gran Canaria