Booked a deluxe apartment on the strength of the Tripadvisor rating and it certainly lived up to
expectations. The staff were very friendly and welcoming, the rooms were a good size, clean and fresh.
We had a large private balcony & the full benefit of the sun each day from about 9am till 9pm.
The view from it was wonderful. The kitchen area was good and had all you would need.
There was an remote controlled AC unit both up and downstairs to help keep every one cool.
The swimming pool was ideal to relax in and just long enough to get a good swim & It's temperature was spot on, with great views over the harbour.
My wife and and I had the twin beds in the bedroom upstairs and our daughter slept on the sofa bed, which she didn't even have to pull out as it was quite large even when folded up. Think it must of been a double sized bed when fully setup.
There is a small stop to stock up on essential items.
We didn't use the on site bar or restaurant, though they looked very good.
The 10 days just flew by.
I personally can't think of a single issue we had
One thing i should mention is that there are a lot of steps esp if you want to leave the complex
however we used to walked down and then later spend €3 on a cab back up !! well it's a holiday ... But all hotels etc on the island will most likely have the same issue, some far worse then others. Marina Bayview certainly had a lot less steps than most other places we saw
I would def' recommend these apartments without hesitation.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The chic Marina Bayview is built into the hillside overlooking Puerto Rico Harbour in Gran Canaria. It features a large outdoor pool and terrace with impressive Atlantic Ocean views.Apartments feature a private balcony or terrace. All have air conditioning, and a kitchenette with a fridge, coffee maker, kettle and toaster. There is satellite TV and a private bathroom.The restaurant by the pool offers spectacular views of the harbour. Paddle and tennis courts are just a few metres from the complex, and Salobre Golf & Resort is 15 km away. The resort has a 24-hour front desk and offers car hire. Free parking is available nearby. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Onthebeach, Priceline, Odigeo, TravelUp, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Marina Bayview reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ipanema Park Apartments Hotel Puerto Rico
- Ipanema Park Apartments Puerto Rico
- Marina Bayview Puerto Rico, Gran Canaria