We (couple of 24year olds) stayed for 11 nights mid to end of June.
Upon arrival the reception staff could not have been more helpful, we arrived earlier than check in time but our rooms was ready and waiting. First impressions were fantastic views, spotless spacious, modern apartment and very peaceful!
We chose a room with a balcony as opposed to a terrace, it appears room with terraces aren't quite as private but have easy access to the pool - simply personal preference,
Amazing views from the pool right overlooking the harbour - with the poolbar open all day (2 wines for 4euro between 12:00-.13:00 and 16:30-17:30 with a free tapa was definitely taken advantage of! - other drinks were also available. The restaurant at the pool bar serves great food in the afternoons; I definitely recommend the 'made in spain burger!'.
Yes, there are lots of steps down to the road - 200 counted but it is well worth it to be away from the hustle and bustle of the centre. Towards the bottom of the stairs there is a little pathway which leads to nearer restaurants instead of walking into town and a great supermarket. Plenty of bars and restaurants to choose from with great variety - the 'beach club' at the beginning of the walk to Amadores Beach is amazing!
Staff were amazing at all times, our boarding passes were printed for us at reception and a 'courtesy room' offered for our late check out which meant not paying for a late check out - a simple room with shower; all that was required!
Couldn't thank the place enough for all the help which made our holiday completely relaxed and effortless. The only minor issue is the bed - as a couple used to a double bed - the beds in the room are two singles push together which, when rolling over in the night, often meant being wedged between the two, but that is really the only negative about the whole place!
We will be back in august without a doubt!!!
Thankyou so much Marina Bayview!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The chic Marina Bayview is built into the hillside overlooking Puerto Rico Harbour in Gran Canaria. It features a large outdoor pool and terrace with impressive Atlantic Ocean views.Apartments feature a private balcony or terrace. All have air conditioning, and a kitchenette with a fridge, coffee maker, kettle and toaster. There is satellite TV and a private bathroom.The restaurant by the pool offers spectacular views of the harbour. Paddle and tennis courts are just a few metres from the complex, and Salobre Golf & Resort is 15 km away. The resort has a 24-hour front desk and offers car hire. Free parking is available nearby. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Jet2Holidays , Expedia, Odigeo, LoveHolidays, TravelUp, Onthebeach, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Marina Bayview reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ipanema Park Apartments Hotel Puerto Rico
- Ipanema Park Apartments Puerto Rico
- Marina Bayview Puerto Rico, Gran Canaria