First time in Puerto Rico and therefore first time at this wonderful hotel - we will be back again next year :-) We celebrated our daughter's 6 th Birthday after one night, and the hotel gave her a wonderful birthday cake, sweets (for both kids) and a birthday card - we did not expect this at all :-) Very serviceminded personel, always smiling and giving qualified answers. Lovely, full equipped and clean apartments. Clean, beautiful and lovely pool area - quit, but children friendly :-) Make sure to join the barbecue evening - fridays - lovely spanish food - really delicious.
Walking distance to supermarkets, restaurants (we tried El Cenador - really good tapas), marina, city center and beach.
We can highly recommend this hotel. See you in 2015 :-)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The chic Marina Bayview is built into the hillside overlooking Puerto Rico Harbour in Gran Canaria. It features a large outdoor pool and terrace with impressive Atlantic Ocean views.Apartments feature a private balcony or terrace. All have air conditioning, and a kitchenette with a fridge, coffee maker, kettle and toaster. There is satellite TV and a private bathroom.The restaurant by the pool offers spectacular views of the harbour. Paddle and tennis courts are just a few metres from the complex, and Salobre Golf & Resort is 15 km away. The resort has a 24-hour front desk and offers car hire. Free parking is available nearby. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Onthebeach, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TravelUp, Odigeo, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Marina Bayview reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ipanema Park Apartments Hotel Puerto Rico
- Ipanema Park Apartments Puerto Rico
- Marina Bayview Puerto Rico, Gran Canaria