The Maracaibo is a great value for money venue for a family holiday. The "Superior" 2 bedroom apartment was clean, comfortable and adequately equipped. The hotel pool area was clean and not too busy, even during the first week of August. We had two evening meals at the restaurant and whilst the choice was limited the meat was slowly cooked over the barbeque. We found the staff to be friendly and cheerful.
Small criticisms would be the limited English language channels on the TV and the unreliable WiFi (20 Euro per week).
Good location, not to far up the steep Puerto Rico hillside, with handy local shops.
We would definitely return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Maracaibo Aparthotel and Restaurant is a family owned property located in the South of Gran Canaria and overlooks the Puerto Rico Beach and Yacht Marina just 400meters away. Built in 1970 and renovated in 2008, the Aparthotel has 101 Rooms, 17 Deluxe, 18 Superior and 66 Standard. All rooms have a private balcony/terrace, direct telephone line, satellite colour TV, Air Conditioning, Kitchen, and are about 55m2. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Hotels.com, LoveHolidays, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Maracaibo Aparthotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Maracaibo Aparthotel Puerto Rico, Gran Canaria
- Maracaibo Apartments
- Maracaibo Aparthotel Hotel Puerto Rico