“Great place”

RELAX & FUN Puerto Rico Gran Canaria
More attraction details
Owner description: Fish spa Relax & Fun - get you feet pampered with our fish doctors garra rufa. Also available other wellness and beauty treatments. Open Sunday - Friday 10:00 - 18:00.
Dublin, Ireland
“Great place”
Reviewed 8 May 2014

it was my second visit to this place and I really enjoyed the fish spa.I suffer from psoriasis and 5 days did miracles.I also bought a trip there around the island which was well worth it.The owner Lucie is a pleasant lady who makes great coffee.:)Will definitely visit again.

Visited April 2014

Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, Spain
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Fish spa”
Reviewed 25 September 2013

I can only recommend to visit the Fish spa in Relax & Fun. It is a little bit funny in the beginning, but once you get used to the tickles, it's like a bubble bath under your feet and quite relaxing as apparently the fishes stimulate all the reflexology points on the bottom of our feet. The little fishes work very hard and they do you a massage and pedicure both together - my feet were very soft still one day after! My kids really loved it too...
You can also do massages and manicures and pedicures at very good prices. I will definitely go again!

Visited September 2013