Spent a week from 03/03 with my husband and children age 21 and 17, stayed here the same time last year with just my husband.
We were as happy with everything this year as we were last year and the children both enjoyed it.
The staff work really hard, the hotel is spotless and the food is great, there would be something for everyone's taste.
The views are lovely, we stayed on the 4th floor overlooking the beach and the sea. The evening entertainment was good most nights, the animation team night was really good. Puerto Rico in a taxi is approx. 4 euros so spent a couple of nights there.
We have booked again for June and are looking forward to it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- * Set on a cliff overlooking the sea * 9-story building * 900 m to the beach * Complimentary bus service to the beach * 2 km from Puerto Rico * 900 m from various shops * 45 km from the airport * 100 m from a bus stop * Credit cards accepted: MasterCard, Visa, Diners ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your ClubHotel Riu Vistamar reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- ClubHotel Riu Vistamar Puerto Rico, Gran Canaria
- Club Hotel Riu Vistamar
- Clubhotel Riu Vistamar Hotel