very nice hotel ,the staff are very helpful and friendly we were made very welcome at reception and given a bottle of water, you can get another bottle any time from here,if like me you take a travel kettle you can take cups sugar and milk from the main bar just past reception . our room was on level 2 with lovely views of the sea,very roomy with plenty of wardrobe space ,only one complaint the bath is very slippery there is no handrail at the back where you get out and no warning signs i slipped and fell on the first night and badly bruised my leg, but told our holiday rep and a rubber bath mat was sent up the same day. the food is excelent plenty of choice and hot.( fresh king prawns ) twice in the week. went to the asian night very disapointed with this,would not bother going, a lot of steps around the hotel. the pool was lovely and clean,,same old thing people putting towels on the sunbeds. the hotel is on top of a cliff so nowhere to walk in the evenings . entertainment team put on a show every night from 9.30 till 10.30 some were very good.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- * Set on a cliff overlooking the sea * 9-story building * 900 m to the beach * Complimentary bus service to the beach * 2 km from Puerto Rico * 900 m from various shops * 45 km from the airport * 100 m from a bus stop * Credit cards accepted: MasterCard, Visa, Diners ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Travel Republic (UK), Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your ClubHotel Riu Vistamar reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- ClubHotel Riu Vistamar Puerto Rico, Gran Canaria
- Club Hotel Riu Vistamar
- Clubhotel Riu Vistamar Hotel