Just arrived back from Riu Vistamar - having been slightly skeptical prior to travelling as we booked last minute, I have to say it's a great hotel to stay at. Staff are exceptional, can't do enough for you, without exception. Good choice of food and the evening entertainment provided by hotel staff was engaging and kids and adults loved it. Room was comfortable, cleaned to high standard daily,
Hotel provided regular transport down a very steep hill to the beach,which is worth the visit. Spectacular views of the bay from the hotel.
Worth a visit....
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- * Set on a cliff overlooking the sea * 9-story building * 900 m to the beach * Complimentary bus service to the beach * 2 km from Puerto Rico * 900 m from various shops * 45 km from the airport * 100 m from a bus stop * Credit cards accepted: MasterCard, Visa, Diners ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, TravelUp, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your ClubHotel Riu Vistamar reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- ClubHotel Riu Vistamar Puerto Rico, Gran Canaria
- Club Hotel Riu Vistamar
- Clubhotel Riu Vistamar Hotel