Just returned from the morasol suites on arriving at reception we were given a free drink from the bar while we checked in, all the staff were extremely helpful and nothing was to much trouble, were given room 306 with a wonderful view over the harbour, although we did not use the restaurant we did use room service one night and the food was lovely.
Many local restaurant within easy reach , with lovely food , plenty of supermarkets if self catering.
The rooms are clean and tidy, maid service cleaned every day with towels when needed and clean sheets every other day.
Fixtures and fitting need a little updating but adequate,
Because of the location you don't get the sun on the balcony until late afternoon but they have a wonderful sun terrace on the third floor with plenty of sun beds.
Free wifi in reception but at 25euros a week in the room a little expensive.
About 5 min walk to the beach or take the costal path to the lovely beach at andores next beach along wonderful sandy beach, clear blue water, plenty of shops and restaurants.
We hired a car for £80 for the week and found the hotel easily from the airport, with parking at the rear.
All in all would recommend this hotel and surrounding area to anyone for a relaxing holiday really enjoyed ourselves.
Weather was lovely not to hot at 24 degrees each day a nice relaxing break from the continuous rain at home
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This elegant and quiet hotel is located in the Marina, the most privileged area of Puerto Rico. The stunning views of the bay , the panoramic Solarium , the modern and spacious apartments and cozy studios ( both equipped with Satellite TV ) , the gourmet restaurant , and the friendliness and professionalism of the staff, make the HOTEL MORASOL SUITES **** a resting place for comfortable visits to Gran Canaria. The complex has a 24 -hour reception,a swimming pool and a total of 88 rooms, with living room, bathroom, hairdryer, telephone, satellite or cable, kitchenette, fridge and air conditioning, safe and wifi prior payment. The resort also features a cafe, bar, TV room, Jacuzzi and a la carte restaurant with non-smoking area. The MORASOL SUITES HOTEL restaurant serves typical Canarian, Spanish and international cuisine. With its friendly service and elegant setting, this hotel is an ideal base from which to explore Puerto Rico. PLEASE NOTE: Guests needing disability access will need to book 1 Bedroom Apartments, not Studio Apartments. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Onthebeach, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HRS so you can book your Morasol Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Morasol Hotel Puerto Rico
- Morasol Suites Puerto Rico, Gran Canaria