This Hotel is absolutely wicked!! Everything you could possibly want for a relaxing break.. One word of advice the restaurant at night will NOT allow men in without full length trousers or jeans!! You will have to go purchase some from Puerto Rico if you have not packed some. The staff are really nice, the bedrooms lovely and spacious, they have dressing gowns and hairdryers. a safe if you need it and laundry service for a fee..It is a little echo-y in the hallways and corridors..but i think its because its built into the mountain side. The food is amazing, smoked salmon and champagne breakfasts. Every egg you could want and a variety of foods to suit all..There are two pool areas the one upstairs with a poolside snack bar and a nudist area above but you wouldn't know unless you went looking for it!! and the main one with gorgeous infinity pool..NO inflatables in that one as they blow off on to the road. The bar service is good, most cocktails included in all inclusive. In the evening entertainment room they do not like you to go to the bar, you sit and they come serve you. sometimes it was a little slow but they did work very hard whilst we were there. It Isn't worth not being all inclusive, But you can upgrade when you get there for 20 euros a day...The spa downstairs and gym are included but not treatments, that was lovely to go at the end of the day.
Overall we had a fantastic time. the beach is lovely, there are a few shops and bars/cafes down there. Sunbeds to hire and umbrellas but not many sports. 4 euros to get to Puerto Rico in a cab if you want the water sports or night life. Entertainment was really good at night and not too crowded anywhere.. I would go back tomorrow. Look around for good deals, as people while we were there had paid quite alot more than we had for half board, we were all inclusive. Look at Sunmasters they were really good..Fantastic holiday would recommend to anyone..
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located 200 meters from Playa de Amadores, on the Costa de Mogan, the Gloria Palace Hotel Royal & Spa is a four-star superior establishment built in 2008 with natural stone, privileged views over Amadores beach, spectacular never-ending pool, exclusive rooms and executive suites. Its dedicated service, luxurious surroundings and breathtaking views makes it the most prestigious hotel in the area. Our goal is to provide our customers with a place to enjoy a calm, relaxing, caring and personalized service from our team of professionals. The extensive facilities are designed and decorated with exquisite taste, to convey a feeling of exclusivity and luxury to enjoy the deserved vacations. A hotel for all, from romantic getaways to business trips. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, Agoda, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Gloria Palace Royal Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Gloria Palace Royal Hotel And Spa
- Gloria Palace Royal Hotel Puerto Rico
- Dunas Amadores
- Hotel Dunas Amadores
- Gloria Palace Royal Hotel & Spa Puerto Rico, Gran Canaria