After numerous trips abroad over the years and very good intentions to write a review when I came back, I felt strongly compelled to write a review for this hotel.
My husband I and I booked this hotel for our summer vacation back in January of this year and were very excited by the excellant reviews it had been given. My parents also decided to make the trip with us and and I have to be honest with both of them in their seventys I was slightly concerned that the hotel might not be suitable for them. I need not have worried at all. There would be something for everyone here. From Couples, Singles, Families and business trips the hotel had an abundance to offer. From the Gym, Spa, Kiddies Club, Evening Entertainment etc the hotel even had a beauticians and hairdressers for those who required the facility. Most people would have been hard pushed not to find something to suit them here. The Hotel staff were exceptionally helpful, Hotel reception, Bar Staff, Waiter Staff in the dining room etc went out of their way to provide what we asked for.
On booking my husband and I requested a high floor. All rooms had a superb view of the beach and bay. With easy accessable lifts and staircases. My parents had a room two floors down with equally a nice view.
The beach was a short walk away with a slightly steep incline back up to the hotel. Possibly not suitable for people with walking difficulties.
Both pools were exceptional with a clear sided pool on the top floor and kiddies pool at each.
Very wide variety of foods for breakfast and tea something to suit everyones taste and for those Seafood lovers a wide variety on offer. Our family were very fortunate to have a window view seat for breakfast and dinner and for those scenery lovers this was indeed a stunning view.
So if your planning your holiday here, I can strongly recommend that this has been one of the best hotels we have stayed in over 20 years of travelling.
Myself and my family would certainly be giving it top marks in all aspects.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located 200 meters from Playa de Amadores, on the Costa de Mogan, the Gloria Palace Hotel Royal & Spa is a four-star superior establishment built in 2008 with natural stone, privileged views over Amadores beach, spectacular never-ending pool, exclusive rooms and executive suites. Its dedicated service, luxurious surroundings and breathtaking views makes it the most prestigious hotel in the area. Our goal is to provide our customers with a place to enjoy a calm, relaxing, caring and personalized service from our team of professionals. The extensive facilities are designed and decorated with exquisite taste, to convey a feeling of exclusivity and luxury to enjoy the deserved vacations. A hotel for all, from romantic getaways to business trips. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Expedia, Mirai, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, LoveHolidays, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and Ebookers so you can book your Gloria Palace Royal Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Gloria Palace Royal Hotel Puerto Rico
- Gloria Palace Royal Hotel And Spa
- Dunas Amadores
- Hotel Dunas Amadores
- Gloria Palace Royal Hotel & Spa Puerto Rico, Gran Canaria