“Prefect holiday”
Review of Playa Puerto Rico

Playa Puerto Rico
Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

My partner and I have been staying in the Puerto Rico resort of the island and we fell in love with the place and the hospitality. We left for home yesterday but I'll be looking for future holidays soon. We visited masplomas, Amadores, Morgan and Anfi del Mar. All beautiful and all highly recommended. We stayed in the Caniama (self catering) apartments which was €2.60 in a taxi to and from the town centre. We'd stay there again as they were perfect for our needs and clean (room 112). We used the bus service to get to Masplomas which was easy and straightforward. Taxi to Morgan which was roughly €14 there. There were downfalls to the holiday but nothing worth putting us off returning....ie...steps down from the apartment to the town, the waiters and waitresses/hosts trying to get you to dine in the restaurants as you walk by and a few lads trying to flog us cheap sunglasses and watches amongst other things. Our high light was Thursday's boat trip with Sagitarius Cat who were nothing but amazing as we saw the dolphins. We dined in many places but our favourite was Planet Steakhouse. Nothing was to much trouble for the lads in there. I can defiantly say that Puerto Rico is a place we could live in permanently. Thank you so much, you have been an absolute pleasure.

1  Thank Sami_lou1978
Write a ReviewReviews (1,955)
All reviews
in 52 reviews
"great holiday"
"mini golf"

Reviewed 22 June 2018

Puerto Rico is what you want it to be.If you want to hit the bars and party all night you can or if like me, you want to just relax and soak up some sun you can do that also.Accommodation can be low cost or very pricey depending where you stay.

1  Thank SandraN2584
Reviewed 21 June 2018

Lovely beach, but the whole area was a little too busy for our liking hence the 4 stars instead of 5. It's a man made golden sandy beach, close to amenities. There's a lot to do in Puerto Rico if you want to spend the day there - there's the beach, shops, cafes, restaurants, lots of mini golf places and many boat trips. We went out dolphin watching with Spirit of the Sea, which I have reviewed separately on their page (I would recommend them) As beaches go, we preferred Amadores and Playa de Mogan, but this one isn't half bad.

Reviewed 21 June 2018

could not find better.would not travel any place else now .Have done them all but prefer Porta Rico .

See more reviews
Reviewed 20 June 2018 via mobile

Went here last week weather was first class !
Great place to go although if you have walking difficulties I would avoid as it is a hilly resort with lots and lots of steps .
Def would go back a little different than your normal resort as bars and eating places are in complex’s rather than a strip , I found the bottom one the staff hassle you more than the top one but just politely walk by and they don’t give u that much bother .
There is plenty of water activity’s for everyone we done parasailing , banana boat and jet ski for 59euro each which I thought was reasonable enough.
The beach area has plenty of sun loungers though we went across the coast to the next beach Amadores I think it was called, seem to be plenty of room for everyone .
Def would go back to Puerto Rico plenty of nightlife for everyone to enjoy plenty of variety .