Open today: 08:30 - 17:00

Book in advance
from
£73.95
per adult
Check availabilityView full product details

Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
Ways to Experience Blue Water Diving
from £73.95
from £282.76
from £69.60
from £395.87
More Info
All reviews divemaster internship dive master open water gran canaria great dive angel shark brilliant experience kate skills padi safety kit qualification rays holiday reef guys
Selected filters
Reviewed 9 July 2019

Did my advanced open water with Blue Water Diving and it was absolutely brilliant. The standard of training was extremely high and went well above and beyond what PADI requires. The atmosphere is really fun but completely professional. Absolutely trust you're in good hands. Currently looking to return to do more training. Cant recommend enough..

Date of experience: January 2019
Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Katemcmillan83, Owner at Blue Water Diving, responded to this reviewResponded 10 July 2019

thanks for the great review, was lovely having you diving with us.... See you again soon for more bubble blowing fun!

Reviewed 9 July 2019 via mobile

What can I say, I have dived all over the world, experienced lots, by far these guys are one of the best anywhere, staff are amazing Chris & Kate could not do more to make your day superb, boat is fantastic, equipment is new & in great condition & fun factor, thats why I’ve only gone back to them since... If your diving Gran Canaria or want to learn these guys are who to call. Top class. 👌🏽

Reviewed 9 July 2019

Gerry was an incredibly knowledgeable instructor as well as being very personable and an all around nice guy. We enjoyed our experience with the whole team at Blue Water and can’t wait to return to dive with them again.

Date of experience: April 2019

Reviewed 9 July 2019

Had a fantastic day today! Just finished my advanced open water course. Had an amazing experience. Well chosen dive site, thorough and helpful instructors and enjoyable dives.

Date of experience: July 2019

Reviewed 9 July 2019

Thank you guys from Blue Water Diving / Kate, Gery, Chris, and Lilli for giving me the opportunity to be challenged at 18m deep in the wonderful environment of your diving sites. I have to say that nobody watch my breath and kicks so close in my life as you guys did just to make sure I do the right things from the very beginning. I give you all a big hug, I am proud of you guys, your professional experience and people skills helped me to achieve my PADI certifications and to open my heart towards OCEANS. After my vacation, when I got home and mornings I went out to the balcony I was looking for the sea, could not find it. See you soon.

Date of experience: June 2019