Open today: 08:30 - 17:00

Book in advance
from
£73.94
per adult
Check availabilityView full product details

Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
Ways to Experience Blue Water Diving
from £73.94
from £282.73
from £69.59
from £395.82
More Info
All reviews divemaster internship dive master open water gran canaria great dive angel shark brilliant experience kate skills padi safety kit qualification rays holiday reef guys
Selected filters
Reviewed 12 July 2019

I fulfilled "open water diver" course in Blue Water Diving. The atmosphere was very friendly, explanations detailed and complete. I am very grateful to my instructors. From my point of view, "playa de Amadores" is an optimal place to start diving: it is a safe place with interesting underwater landscape. I am planning to continue my education in diving with Blue Water Diving.

Date of experience: April 2019
Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Katemcmillan83, Owner at Blue Water Diving, responded to this reviewResponded 13 July 2019

Hi

Thanks for the review, was super lovely to have you with us, and we are looking forward to continuing your diving...

See you soon

Reviewed 9 July 2019

It was my first time diving I was very please at the way I was taken care of Chris and Kate was so helpful nothing seamed to much I was very satisfied with my day with them .

Date of experience: June 2019
Bluewaterdivinggc, Owner at Blue Water Diving, responded to this reviewResponded 11 July 2019

thanks for the great review, was lovely having you diving with us.... See you again soon for more bubble blowing fun!

Reviewed 9 July 2019

Did my advanced open water with Blue Water Diving and it was absolutely brilliant. The standard of training was extremely high and went well above and beyond what PADI requires. The atmosphere is really fun but completely professional. Absolutely trust you're in good hands. Currently looking to return to do more training. Cant recommend enough..

Date of experience: January 2019
Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Katemcmillan83, Owner at Blue Water Diving, responded to this reviewResponded 10 July 2019

Reviewed 9 July 2019 via mobile

What can I say, I have dived all over the world, experienced lots, by far these guys are one of the best anywhere, staff are amazing Chris & Kate could not do more to make your day superb, boat is fantastic, equipment is new & in great condition & fun factor, thats why I’ve only gone back to them since... If your diving Gran Canaria or want to learn these guys are who to call. Top class. 👌🏽

Reviewed 9 July 2019

Gerry was an incredibly knowledgeable instructor as well as being very personable and an all around nice guy. We enjoyed our experience with the whole team at Blue Water and can’t wait to return to dive with them again.

Date of experience: April 2019