Open today: 08:30 - 17:00

Book in advance
from
£74.04
per adult
Check availabilityView full product details

Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
Ways to Experience Blue Water Diving
from £74.04
from £283.08
from £69.68
from £396.31
More Info
All reviews divemaster internship dive master open water gran canaria great dive angel shark brilliant experience kate skills padi safety kit qualification rays holiday reef guys
Selected filters
Reviewed 22 January 2020 via mobile

Well I had to try it again after the first time. And I must say I was so scared again even though they helped me so much the first time. I still had the horrors 🤦🏾‍♂️ But they made my day so magical they are so good. Love you gang 🥰😘

1  Thank yushdan
Reviewed 19 January 2020 via mobile

We have found our Dive family here on the Island!!! My wife and came initially for the 3 day 6 dive package and ended up having the Blue water team work us in towards our advanced open water certification. We would have completed it but my wife became ill the last day so we couldn’t complete are last required dive. We did however take down the beast known as El Cabron!! Chris, Carolyn, Gonzalo, Kate and even ole Bert were top notch and down right fantastic! Very knowledgeable and professional but kept things fun and entertaining. Chris always has a story about his “mate”! Hahaha! We will be coming back to get that last dive and do our “Official first AOWD” with these guys and gals! 12 out of 10 would recommend coming to this place as they will take care of you no matter what! Thank you Blue Water Diving for the support and training you have provided and we will see you soon! Cheers

Reviewed 11 January 2020

After trying many scuba resorts this has been one of my best finds, very very friendly staff always willing to help and teach. I went on 4 dives and wish I done more they pick some amazing places to dive. I highly recommend them 10 out of 10 for sure.

Reviewed 7 January 2020 via mobile

We are so very happy for the best dive-experience. The best instructor, they were so nice and sweet.

Reviewed 7 January 2020

This is our third visit to Blue water Diving and every time we have been there Kate and Chris have looked after us extremely well
They are very proffessional with each discipline and ensure that safety is paramount in all that they do. They make the experience so good and even Chris's jokes are not too bad.
Looking forward to our next visit
Thank you both and all the staff there for a great time
If you like to dive or want to dive then these guys are the ones to meet.

Date of experience: December 2019