Open today: 08:30 - 17:00

Book in advance
from
£74.04
per adult
Check availabilityView full product details

Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
Ways to Experience Blue Water Diving
from £74.04
from £283.08
from £69.68
from £396.31
More Info
All reviews divemaster internship dive master open water gran canaria great dive angel shark brilliant experience kate skills padi safety kit qualification rays holiday reef guys
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 February 2020 via mobile

What a great week with Blue Water Diving in Gran Canaria! Shore dives, boat dives, night dives; wrecks, reefs; a night dive and a drift dive!

Chris, Kate and Carolyn are a great team; friendly, professional and nothing is too much trouble. When I was there a group of 4 interns was in training for Dive Master, so all levels of expertise catered for!

Thoroughly recommended!

Thanks everyone!

1  Thank L9067VCpetera
Reviewed 31 January 2020 via mobile

Had a great month working towards becoming a divemaster. Everyone was extremely friendly and helpful. I would recommend coming here and letting Kate, Chris and carolyn show you the best diving experience.

Reviewed 26 January 2020 via mobile

Never dived before and not really a swimmer but this was one of my best experiences ever. Didn’t want it to end. Superb guidance of the Master. Hope to repeat soon.

Reviewed 22 January 2020 via mobile

Well I had to try it again after the first time. And I must say I was so scared again even though they helped me so much the first time. I still had the horrors 🤦🏾‍♂️ But they made my day so magical they are so good. Love you gang 🥰😘

1  Thank yushdan
Reviewed 19 January 2020 via mobile

We have found our Dive family here on the Island!!! My wife and came initially for the 3 day 6 dive package and ended up having the Blue water team work us in towards our advanced open water certification. We would have completed it but my wife became ill the last day so we couldn’t complete are last required dive. We did however take down the beast known as El Cabron!! Chris, Carolyn, Gonzalo, Kate and even ole Bert were top notch and down right fantastic! Very knowledgeable and professional but kept things fun and entertaining. Chris always has a story about his “mate”! Hahaha! We will be coming back to get that last dive and do our “Official first AOWD” with these guys and gals! 12 out of 10 would recommend coming to this place as they will take care of you no matter what! Thank you Blue Water Diving for the support and training you have provided and we will see you soon! Cheers