Open today: 08:30 - 17:00

from US$295.02
from US$76.71
from US$466.13
More Info
All reviews divemaster internship dive master open water gran canaria these guys great marine life experienced divers dive center underwater world fun dives dive spots dive package angel sharks padi course my partner great dive amazing experience
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 February 2020 via mobile

Not sure how to start this! Absolutely fantastic people! I highly recommended it for everyone. We met Kate(Boss) by pure luck and we started talking about scuba diving, she helped me convincing my wife to join me for a PADI open water course. We both loved it! We can’t wait until next vacation for a new course or a dive. We got great help from Rachel (instructor) with our children while diving, as she took them snorkelling so we the parents could concentrate on the diving lessons. Thank you very much Carolyn (instructor) for teaching us, we had so much fun with you and you are such a great teacher, we can’t wait to dive with you again in the future.

Reviewed 4 February 2020 via mobile

Great team, awesome place, wonderful people and a professional and safe approach to their work! They quickly confirm the possibility and within an hour after the first contact I trained and dived. This is my second dive in life, and it impressed me very much even after the parachute jump two hours before. Caroline is the best mentor and clever girl! Thanks so much guys!

Reviewed 2 February 2020 via mobile

What a great week with Blue Water Diving in Gran Canaria! Shore dives, boat dives, night dives; wrecks, reefs; a night dive and a drift dive!

Chris, Kate and Carolyn are a great team; friendly, professional and nothing is too much trouble. When I was there a group of 4 interns was in training for Dive Master, so all levels of expertise catered for!

Thoroughly recommended!

Thanks everyone!

1  Thank L9067VCpetera
Reviewed 31 January 2020 via mobile

Had a great month working towards becoming a divemaster. Everyone was extremely friendly and helpful. I would recommend coming here and letting Kate, Chris and carolyn show you the best diving experience.

Date of experience: January 2020
Reviewed 26 January 2020 via mobile

Never dived before and not really a swimmer but this was one of my best experiences ever. Didn’t want it to end. Superb guidance of the Master. Hope to repeat soon.