Open today: 08:30 - 17:00

Book in advance
from
£73.88
per adult
Check availabilityView full product details

Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
Ways to Experience Blue Water Diving
from £73.88
from £282.47
from £69.53
from £395.45
More Info
All reviews divemaster internship dive master open water gran canaria great dive angel shark brilliant experience kate skills padi safety kit qualification rays holiday reef guys
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 October 2023 via mobile

Terrible! The man running the scuba diving was very rude, angry, bad mannered, ignorant and wasted a lot of my money as I didn’t even get to dive! Other people in the group also said how angry he was and that he’d just forgotten about them! And left them to guess as to what to do!

Reviewed 4 October 2023

A last-minute decision to bus it into Puerto Rico, from Vacendario with no real plan, when we came across Blue Water Diving. We were made to feel really welcome by the staff, (even the grumpy Northener owner was a pussycat really😅 )
All the equipment was provided and of a high standard. The short boat trip to the reef was great fun, and the hour-long snorkelling session was wonderful. I'd highly recommend calling in and taking a trip out.

Reviewed 30 September 2023

3 teachers accompanied me and gave me a lot of security
Gilles conjured up my initial panic by making eye contact and breathing with me
Incredibly, the first time I saw squid, giant rays & countless fish
Thx 4 this unforgettable experience!!

Reviewed 19 September 2023

Whilst on holiday I joined Blue Water Diving for a mornings diving for qualified divers and they were flawless from start to finish! I hadn't planned to dive so I hadn't made a booking and I didn't have any kit with me. Kate was really helpful on the phone and got me booked in at pretty short notice.

On arrival the hire equipment was all in excellent condition and the boat was immaculate, which is always reassuring! Briefings from the boat captain, instructor and dive master were all very clear and no corners were cut with regards to safety.

The dives were brilliant. The water is very warm and clear, there's plenty to see and the conditions weren't challenging making it two all-round enjoyable dives. The instructor and dive master kept the group together nicely, pointed out a lot of interesting things and kept an eye on our air and NDL. The dives were of a decent length and depth. As soon as we surfaced the boat was ready and waiting.

I cannot fault Blue Water Diving at all and I'll be straight back next time I'm in the area. I've been on some holiday dives where safety and equipment can be a little too relaxed but this is the opposite. I wish I'd had the time to join them on more dives. Thank you!

Reviewed 14 September 2023

I did 18 dives with Blue Water Diving. Everyone is so friendly, safety conscious and there are so many different dives with an amazing assortment of fish, eels and rays to see.
I rented top quality dive equipment and always feel safe in their hands.
My partner is a nervous diver but was put at ease by his dive guide.
The boat is outside the dive centre which makes it so easy and quick to load up.
I can't wait to dive again with Blue Water Diving!