Open today: 08:30 - 17:00

Book in advance
from
£78.58
per adult
Check availabilityView full product details

Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
Ways to Experience Blue Water Diving
from £78.58
from £283.74
from £69.84
from £397.24
More Info
All reviews divemaster internship dive master open water gran canaria great dive angel shark brilliant experience kate skills padi safety kit qualification rays holiday reef guys
Selected filters
Reviewed 18 February 2024

Slightly disappointing overall. There was little warmth or friendliness from most of the staff from the pick up driver to the diving instructor. The instructions were rushed and not enough time was spent getting used to breathing under the water. This part was quite stressful. The clarity of water was good and lots of beautiful fish. However having a camera shoved in your face constantly quickly became annoying - the photos cost E20 extra; some great - most not.

Tufia is beautiful, apart from the carpark - no toilets!

Really poor communication as to what was going on after the dive as another group was waiting, so left to own devices for over an hour without any initial explanation as to what was happening or when the return journey was expected. Initially not a problem as beautiful setting but annoying not having this explained. The 4 hour "diving experience" includes a lot of waiting around.

Reviewed 10 February 2024

Really amazing experience & fabulous staff who put me at ease from start to finish!
Great instructor, very professional & caring!! Thank you!!

Reviewed 8 February 2024

Did my divemaster internship here then ended up taking an IDC/IE to complete my instructors- best decision ever, was helped all the way through the IDC by great instructors and an amazing course director! Kate was really flexible as I was able to stay 3 months instead of the 5 weeks planned! The accommodation provided is in a nice area with only a short walk to shops, bars and beaches. Saw a turtle, many angles sharks , stingrays and butterfly rays on my dives! It’s hard work sometimes but that’s to be expected in diving- you learn a lot and gain so much confidence in diving and yourself. Overall a really great experience and was really sad to leave as met some amazing people here and made friends for life :)

Date of experience: September 2023
Reviewed 8 February 2024

For anyone wondering is this place is worth the visit, it sure is!

I went there in September, starting my journey to be instructor! I started off with my dive master internship en straight onto my idc! I had no clue what to expect, but it sure paid off! I had the best time during my courses, made friends for life and enjoyed every moment of it! At the beginning of November, I finished my IE and became an instructor. Kate and Chris were so kind to let me hang on for a bit and gain some experience teaching. I had the pleasure of giving my first courses in a place I knew well. I left in December to start my new journey as an instructor in Bonaire. So the internship was absolutely worth it. And even now Kate and Chris still check in once in a while to wish me luck and see what im doing! So i’m very thankful for what this place did for me!

Date of experience: November 2023
Reviewed 7 February 2024

My experience as an divemaster intern, was honestly the best month of my life! I’ve made life long friends as well as incredible diving contacts, I learned so much and became the diver I am today because of Kate and Chris! Which has helped my work/dive in amazing places around the world.
Hands down the best diving experience in Gran Carina! I love this shop and the owners/staff are absolutely brilliant, professional, knowledgeable, happy friendly faces, and great divers!
If I could re-live my experience I would jump at the opportunity!! Their teaching/tours, guides/ courses and everything they have to offer is outstanding and I can’t wait to bring my family back to Gran Carina with me next time, so they can experience what Blue Water Diving has to offer too!! ❤️🥰
If you have the chance check this place out!! 🙌🏼🙌🏼🤍🤍