We stayed at the Sandos san Blas hotel for a week at the end of march. We booked our trip through Thomas cook. It was our first trip to Tenerife and we were not disappointed.
The hotel is located 15 minutes from the airport which for us was a real plus point.
San blas is a very clean, well presented hotel. The staff are very hard working and efficient.
Our room was equipped and finished to a good standard. Toiletries were of a good quality (aloe vera) and topped up when required.
Some reviews on this site are mixed about the food. For us the buffet style was fine. (Otherwise we wouldnt of stayed at a hotel with buffet style dining!!) A good variety of fresh and cooked food to choose from. Food could also be cooked to order by the chef's. (Something im not sure people are aware of)
Every guest is also entitled to one 4 course meal at the la carte restaurant of which for us we fould delicious.
If you decide to venture out of the hotel, turn left out of the back gate and follow the path to the fishing village of las abrigos. We had lunch at The los Abrigos Restaurant, over looking the port, we cant recommend it enough. All fish is fresh and very well cooked and at a good price.
☆ For a 5 star hotel, there were a few negatives you wouldnt expect from a higher end establishment... the wifi signal wasnt great, so not good if you need to check emails. Also the english tv channels in our room was pixilated and lost signal after 7.30pm. Something of which didnt concern us too much!
Overall we would really recommend a weeks stay at Sandos san blas.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sandos San Blas Nature Resort & Golf All Inclusive is located in the San Blas Enviromental Reserve, beside two golf courses and seafront. The bedrooms are spacious with a terrace and have bathroom with bath tub, shower and hairdryer. Every guest room is soundproof, and offers satellite TV, stereo, Internet connection, minibar (extra charge), air conditioned, safe, phone and free WiFi. The complex has eight pools, a gym and a terrace with loungers and umbrellas, as well as two poolside bars. It also has aqua-aerobics, spa and sauna. The reception is 24 hour, and offers safe and currency exchange. The hotel also has a cafe-bar, a newspaper stand, a hair salon, a night club, a theater, a TV room, a restaurant, a conference room, free WiFi connection room, room service, laundry service (extra charge), a playground and free parking. Separate activities are organized for kids and adults alike. The hotel offers tennis (extra charge), ping-pong, beach volley, golf (extra charge), biking and aerobics classes. You can also row on the property's lake. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Jet2Holidays , Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Lastminute, Booking.com and LoveHolidays so you can book your Sandos San Blas Nature Resort & Golf reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sandos San Blas Hotel Reserva Ambiental And Golf
- Sandos San Blas Nature Resort & Golf Tenerife/San Miguel De Abona