We stayed for the first week of August and had an amazing time. The hotel is only ten minutes away from the airport, so there was very little transfer time both ways and you were barely aware of the very occasional planes flying overhead. The room was beautiful, spacious and with really good air conditioning, which we needed as it was about 32 degrees every day. There were so many pools that it never felt overcrowded and, even though the hotel was at full capacity, there were always sunbeds available. If we were ever struggling to find four together, the poolside staff would go off and track down single ones and place them together for us with a smile. The whole place was immaculately clean and any small problems noticed and sorted out straight away. We weren't sure if we would like having buffet style meals every day, but the food was so varied and beautifully presented that we enjoyed every meal. The desserts are to die for and presented in small portions so that you could, and we did, have three or four different ones without feeling like you were overdoing it! The dining rooms are set out as four or five circular rooms so it always felt relatively uncrowded and there is an adults only dining room and pool for those who prefer to dine and sunbathe away from children. As part of the all-inclusive package, drinks were free all day and until 11pm. Unlike some other hotels, this package included many branded drinks, including Pepsi, Bacardi, Jim Beam etc. The cocktails (free) were amazing, not at all watered down and they had a selection of non-alcoholic cocktails available all day, too. The evening entertainment was brilliant - we weren't sure what our 14 year old son would make of a Barry White tribute act, but he was fantastic, really worked the crowd and my son had a great time! We felt that the evening entertainment was totally appropriate for the standard of hotel. My sons are 14 and 24 and so we were keen to go to a resort that had plenty to do on site so my husband and I could have some time by the pool and it also needed to be close enough to other activities we could do together as a family and this resort fitted the bill. There were many activities available on site, including segway tours, wall climbing, kayaking, beach volleyball, football, table tennis, pool, table football and rifle shooting and even a playstation! We asked at reception if there was scuba diving anywhere nearby and they organised this for us (cheaper than if we had gone to Playa de las Americas!) and we were able to swim up to and tickle turtles! There is a free coach to the centre of Playa de las Americas (about 20 minutes away) twice a day, so we were able to spend a day on the beach, where we took part in wakeboarding, jet skiing and parascending. We wanted to hire a car to take a trip to the amazing water park at Siam Park and the hotel arranged this all for us, having it delivered and collected on our behalf at a very reasonable cost. We felt completely spoiled for the whole week and would wholeheartedly recommend this hotel to families looking for a fantastic holiday.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sandos San Blas Nature Resort & Golf All Inclusive is located in the San Blas Enviromental Reserve, beside two golf courses and seafront. The bedrooms are spacious with a terrace and have bathroom with bath tub, shower and hairdryer. Every guest room is soundproof, and offers satellite TV, stereo, Internet connection, minibar (extra charge), air conditioned, safe, phone and free WiFi. The complex has eight pools, a gym and a terrace with loungers and umbrellas, as well as two poolside bars. It also has aqua-aerobics, spa and sauna. The reception is 24 hour, and offers safe and currency exchange. The hotel also has a cafe-bar, a newspaper stand, a hair salon, a night club, a theater, a TV room, a restaurant, a conference room, free WiFi connection room, room service, laundry service (extra charge), a playground and free parking. Separate activities are organized for kids and adults alike. The hotel offers tennis (extra charge), ping-pong, beach volley, golf (extra charge), biking and aerobics classes. You can also row on the property's lake. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Expedia, Booking.com, TravelUp, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Ebookers, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sandos San Blas Nature Resort & Golf reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sandos San Blas Hotel Reserva Ambiental And Golf
- Sandos San Blas Nature Resort & Golf Tenerife/San Miguel De Abona