Enjoyed a second visit to San Blas in July.
The rooms are impeccably clean, the food fabulous and staff amazing...but...we did notice I tightening up on the drinks and service at dinner. My husband and I enjoy a bottle of wine with dinner and like to sit outside on holiday, we have enough meals inside at home! There was generally only one overworked waiter outside which meant you waited sometime for a drinks service, then was told you could only have a drink by the glass...I'm very insistent and was provided with a bottle but you had to be firm each night.
The specialist restaurant is very good and please treat yourself to a bottle of wine from the wine list and not the house...it's very inexpensive and must nicer. I would suggest that some of the dishes were over complicated and the menu would benefit from being simplified and less fussy.
I would like to make a very special thank you to Victoria on reception who I can honestly say was the very best hotel receptionist I have ever had the pleasure to meet...she is an asset the the hotel and a one of those people you meet who you know is totally genuine and thoroughly enjoys her work...thank you for making me smile every time i saw you!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sandos San Blas Nature Resort & Golf All Inclusive is located in the San Blas Enviromental Reserve, beside two golf courses and seafront. The bedrooms are spacious with a terrace and have bathroom with bath tub, shower and hairdryer. Every guest room is soundproof, and offers satellite TV, stereo, Internet connection, minibar (extra charge), air conditioned, safe, phone and free WiFi. The complex has eight pools, a gym and a terrace with loungers and umbrellas, as well as two poolside bars. It also has aqua-aerobics, spa and sauna. The reception is 24 hour, and offers safe and currency exchange. The hotel also has a cafe-bar, a newspaper stand, a hair salon, a night club, a theater, a TV room, a restaurant, a conference room, free WiFi connection room, room service, laundry service (extra charge), a playground and free parking. Separate activities are organized for kids and adults alike. The hotel offers tennis (extra charge), ping-pong, beach volley, golf (extra charge), biking and aerobics classes. You can also row on the property's lake. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Lastminute, Ebookers, Booking.com, Hotels.com, LoveHolidays, Agoda, Hotel.de and HRS so you can book your Sandos San Blas Nature Resort & Golf reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sandos San Blas Hotel Reserva Ambiental And Golf
- Sandos San Blas Nature Resort & Golf Tenerife/San Miguel De Abona