Me and my boyfriend stayed here..5*** we booked a studio apartment but when we arrived was given a huge bed apartment,VERY clean and beautiful, staff were very friendly and always helpful,
Only down the road from the airport but very quiet location.
The ONLY downfall is there is NO beach at Golf de sur you have to travel to player del amercias,only a bus ride away but when booking this hotel it said on the beach which it isnt its actually a Black beach with rocks!
We will be staying here again and have recommended it to friends and family
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Moorish-inspired architecture and beautifully finished luxury accommodations, some overlooking the Atlantic, are just two of the features that make Santa Barbara Golf and Ocean Club one of the finest resorts in Southern Europe.Nestled on the sun-drenched southern coast of Tenerife, Santa Barbara Golf and Ocean Club boasts a truly superb range of facilities including swimming pools, landscaped gardens, shops and even its own gymnasium.A golfer's paradise, the fairways that host the prestigious Tenerife Open are just a few steps away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Onthebeach, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TravelUp, Expedia, Odigeo, Priceline, TripOnline SA, HRS, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Santa Barbara Golf & Ocean Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Santa Barbara Golf & Ocean Club Hotel San Miguel De Abona
- Santa Barbara Golf And Ocean Club
- Santa Barbara Hotel Ocean
- Santa Barbara Resort Ocean
- Santa Barbara Tenerife
- Santa Barbara Golf & Ocean Club Tenerife/San Miguel De Abona