booked this hotel through secret escapes and what a bargain hotel looks gorgeous inside and out. I was impressed by its cleanness, friendliness of the staff they were very helpful with arranging tours, getting taxis or just general information . They supply great services from there restaurant, sauna and gym, nightly entertainment. I loved the live music playing on the balcony bar really great atmosphere.
The only one thing That I would like to point out was the back entrance the one by the pool, the key card only opened that door when it felt like apart from that I believe this to be one of the best hotels I have ever stayed in
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Moorish-inspired architecture and beautifully finished luxury accommodations, some overlooking the Atlantic, are just two of the features that make Santa Barbara Golf and Ocean Club one of the finest resorts in Southern Europe.Nestled on the sun-drenched southern coast of Tenerife, Santa Barbara Golf and Ocean Club boasts a truly superb range of facilities including swimming pools, landscaped gardens, shops and even its own gymnasium.A golfer's paradise, the fairways that host the prestigious Tenerife Open are just a few steps away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Onthebeach, Priceline, TravelUp, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, HRS, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Santa Barbara Golf & Ocean Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Santa Barbara Golf & Ocean Club Hotel San Miguel De Abona
- Santa Barbara Golf And Ocean Club
- Santa Barbara Hotel Ocean
- Santa Barbara Resort Ocean
- Santa Barbara Tenerife
- Santa Barbara Golf & Ocean Club Tenerife/San Miguel De Abona