Stayed here two times for four and two nights. The room was larger than a typical hotel room and had a separate bedroom. The matress was a pillowtop and was comfortable. There were two LCD televisions and a DVD player. There was also a well equiped kitchen. The pool area was closed so I walked down to a sister property that had a large heated pool with a wonderful view of the ocean. There is a shopping center accross the street with a HiperDino Express. There is also a selection of restaurants in the shopping center. The rooms have large balconies or terraces with partial views out to the ocean. There is hourly bus service to Los Cristianos and Medano. Medano has a decent beach and there is a large popular beach near Medano on the other side of the Red mountain.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Panoramic views of the Atlantic Ocean and the impressive 12,199 foot, snow capped Mount Teide volcano greet year round sunshine at Sunset View Club.At the heart of the Golf del Sur estate on the southern tip of Tenerife, you'll enjoy comfortable and relaxing accommodations where members may access adjoining tennis, squash and mini golf facilities, and golf lovers will relish the specially negotiated green fees for the prestigious PGA sanctioned course.Lounging at the beach, windsurfing and scuba diving are about five miles away, and high energy casinos are less than ten miles from this Moorish inspired, tiered resort off the coast of Africa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HRS, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sunset View Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sunset View Club Hotel San Miguel De Abona
- Sunset View Club Tenerife/San Miguel De Abona