We stayed in a lovely 2 bedroom unit with large terrace with BBQ. Can't fault the apartment at all. Pools lovely. It's a bit out of the way so a car would be a good idea. Very close to airport with planes going over head really low but we found this interesting and quite exciting. (Maybe I need to get out more) some lovely restaurants quite close by. Had a great time but would prefer to be closer to a larger town next time
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set against rising hills amid the greens of the challenging Golf del Sur course, Royal Tenerife Country Club is a resort designed with relaxation in mind.The furnished accommodations boast sumptuous marble bathrooms and beautifully outfitted kitchens. Outside there are attractive, subtropical gardens, but the focal point of Royal Tenerife Country Club is its large and beautifully landscaped swimming pool.Out and about you will find that a relaxed atmosphere pervades, while the fish restaurants in the nearby village of Los Abrigos are simply too good to ignore. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Onthebeach, Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, LoveHolidays, Priceline, Travel Republic (UK), TravelUp, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HRS, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Royal Tenerife Country Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Royal Tenerife Country Club Hotel San Miguel De Abona
- Royal Tenerife Country Club San Miguel De Abona