Hotel clean and can't fault the Diamond resort staff. Laura makes such an effort during the day with both kids and adults playing pool games. The reception staff are all so helpful too, special thanks to Alana for helping me out!! Really quiet location and aimed at the Golfer or those wanting an especially quiet holiday.
Although there is a convenient pool bar, the staff are so rude and unwelcoming that we only paid a few visits, really disappointing & lets the hotel down. The on site supermarket staff were equally as rude so avoid unless absolute necessary - also lets the hotel down! Cafe Med at the front of the hotel complete opposite - friendly staff and nice food, only downside is the car park location. they could do with taking over the pool bar. There was no music around the pool during the day & I think evening entertainment should be considered as well as more activities for the children. Los Cristianos is 20 euro each way in a taxi. 6 of us so made sense rather than the 9 euro each way on the bus. Nice beach and plenty for the kids to do. Water inflatables 10 euro for the whole day. If you get a chance the 3 hour boat trip for 12 people max is a lovely experience to see the whales & go swimming. Although more expensive at 60 euro for adults & nearly 30 for children a much nicer experience than getting on a sardine packed boat!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set against rising hills amid the greens of the challenging Golf del Sur course, Royal Tenerife Country Club is a resort designed with relaxation in mind.The furnished accommodations boast sumptuous marble bathrooms and beautifully outfitted kitchens. Outside there are attractive, subtropical gardens, but the focal point of Royal Tenerife Country Club is its large and beautifully landscaped swimming pool.Out and about you will find that a relaxed atmosphere pervades, while the fish restaurants in the nearby village of Los Abrigos are simply too good to ignore. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Onthebeach, Odigeo, LoveHolidays, TravelUp, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, HRS, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Royal Tenerife Country Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Royal Tenerife Country Club Hotel San Miguel De Abona
- Royal Tenerife Country Club San Miguel De Abona