Odissea Park Aparthotel
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Hotel Don Angel(Santa Susanna)
  • Restaurant
Hotel Florida Park(Santa Susanna)
  • Pool
Hotel Checkin Sirius(Santa Susanna)
  • Breakfast included
H.TOP Royal Sun(Santa Susanna)
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Indalo Park(Santa Susanna)
  • Beachfront
Tahiti Playa Suites(Santa Susanna)
  • Pool
All reviewsthese apartmentsself cateringnice apartmentsbreakfast includeddrunken duckwashing up liquideuro depositswimming pooltrain stationbig balconylovely poollovely resortreception staffthe location is perfectside sea viewcleaned dailyout of season
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 5 July 2013

This is the second time we've stayed at these apartments. They are centrally located within Santa Susanna, modern, spacious and good value for money. If people want a relaxing holiday there is a nice pool area, the apartments have large balconies and English tv channels.

Stayed: July 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 27 June 2013

After relying on these reviews for some time, I feel that it is time I start to contribute.

My wife and I stayed at Odissea Park Apartments during June 2013 on the recommendation from one of our parents who had stayed here in 2010. The apartments are very clean and are situated in a good location. They are self contained apartments, it is a good idea to take some toilet paper, dish washing liquid, laundry soap, otherwise they need to be purchased elsewhere.

The reception staff are helpful. My only issue was a staff member at the food / drink bar on the pool level. During a peak period she asked that I come back to order my drink after she had finished eating her lunch and watching TV. There were a couple of people nearby who were also shocked.

Overall, good clean apartments, good value. We found Santa Susanna to be very quiet.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 June 2013

went for one week in may apartments were very good didn't like the resort weather wasn't good cold wind not much to do , the highlight of the holiday was trip to Barcelona. which was very good value at 28euros each.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank charlie900
Reviewed 19 June 2013

Stayed here for four nights and although I slept on the sofa bed it was surprisingly comfy! good location and had everything we needed! the pub "the drunken duck" pub was great and the resturants on the opposite side of the main road are very good (don't just stick to the side with the most on!) hotel was close to the train station for a trip to Barcelona and although expensive the hotel did have Wifi for guests to use. The balconys are lovely and big and perfect for the group of girls I went with to sunbathe on!

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 18 June 2013 via mobile

We have been to this hotel before I love Santa Suzanna it's very clean and not too busy. Would recommend going on the train ride, hiring the bikes and eating at the English bar the drunken duck. The hotel is great ideal spot lovely and clean although I didn't find the staff as nice as they were on our last visit

• Stayed: June 2013