We stayed here recently, having booked the H top Royal Sun. Our travel company was informed of the mistake, and we were eventually moved across, but there are good and bad points to both hotels. I believe this hotel has been refurbished, and has apartment style rooms, well furnished, and you could get BBC2, ITV and cbeebies. The pool is on the 7th floor, and pool bar was closed, so up and down the lifts for drinks. There were bus loads of students in when we were in, with some noise, although the bars on the opposite side of the road kept us up some nights, and disturbed the kids. The restaurant is a bit like a dungeon, located underground, however, the food was good, plenty of variety, although many dishes are repeated, and there is some 'recycling', but for the price, what do you expect? Anyone wanting all English food should holiday in Blackpool! he bar was quiet so we never queued for drinks, and the kids entertainment was poor, partly because there weren't many other kids. If you can, get a room away from the street with bars on it. We visited other Htop hotels, and they vary from cattle market to fairly quiet. try the one in Pineda if you want nice and quiet, and the ones at Lloret if you want more going on.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The 4-star Superior H·TOP Royal Sun Suites is located in the peaceful tourist village of Santa Susanna at 200m to the beach and close to the shopping area and centre. It is perfect for couples and small or big families. The hotel has a rooftop solarium with swimming pool and kids pool, sun beds, parasols, summer outdoor terrace, miniclub, game room, lounge, 2 bars, restaurant and indoor payment parking. The hotel is equipped for people with reduced mobility. 106 rooms divided in 7 oors include 24 family adjoining rooms. Each room provide: private balcony or terrace, air-conditioning, heating, satellite TV, telephone, safe box (for hire), wardrobe and an equipped bathroom with bathtub, free toiletries and bidet for most of the rooms. Cots available on request. Santa Susanna is a Family Tourist Destination with an impressive long sand beach and a selection of shops, bars and restaurants around. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), LoveHolidays, Alpha Holidays Limited, Hotels.com, Stayforlong S.L., Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your HTOP Royal Sun Suites Superior reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- h Top Royal Sun Hotel Santa Susana
- Htop Santa Susanna Susana
- Htop Santa Susanna Hotel Susana
- HTOP Royal Sun Suites Superior Spain/Santa Susanna