2,673 results
All reviews free train toasties burger hot dogs parrot show every half hour the ritz read the reviews land train rooms are basic bad reviews kids club water polo poolside bar great holiday fresh towels budget holiday
Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

This is one of them places u get what u pay for if u want 5* then its not for u its good as a bolt hole to sleep the pool is good for young kids but u need to get down with ur towels early an food ok.

Reviewed 21 June 2018 via mobile

Back from our second visit to this hotel , and wasn’t disappointed. Was welcomed by staff who recognised us from last year which was a nice start .
This hotel ticks a lot of boxes , don’t expect 5tar , but it is more than 3star in our opinion.
Has an amazing room this time 508 , Family room . It was so practical for us as we had our 19 month daughter who is very inquisitive. Your situated in the loft really , but have the safety’ of high balconies , very safe .
Air conditioning too , along with 5 beds , and ample room to move .
Food was very good again , even had a carvery night .
Loved it

2  Thank Tracy V
Reviewed 21 June 2018 via mobile

This hotel was kinda awful from when we walked in. The reception staff aren’t exactly welcoming and friendly. More like rude and unapproachable. But we got to our rooms which were next door to each other but there were three single beds push together in this little room with not much room between or at the end. As we arrived late we found our way to the restaurant which was pleasant enough, standard for a buffet, repetitive and dry but not inedible. We then went to see the entertainment which was advertised as a film of children. We arrived at the time stated and the film had almost finished and they weren’t putting on another. Next morning my sister had a shower in her room (which were wet rooms) and the shower flooded and leaked water from the drain all over the bathroom and their room. When I went to complain and ask them to help us the man said he’d send someone in about 10-15 Mins (with a ‘I don’t give a damn’ look on his face) he never sent anyone. The cleaners ended up mopping it up and that was the end of it.
Even when we left and gave the keys back the bloke on reception didn’t smile or say goodbye.
I could go on but frankly I don’t want to. The pool was good and the entertainment staff were lovely.
But overall we won’t be coming back and I’m surprised this hotel has such high reviews as they did not compare to my experience.

Oh and quick tip, bring earplugs! When trying to sleep you can hear EVERYTHING..

3  Thank Becky P
Reviewed 19 June 2018

we stayed here for 10 days 7th june 2018 to 17th june hotel is out of town but there is a train to take you to town or walking distance in 10 mins food very good all meal times and drinks beer on draught and spirits cheap and cheerful but ok I must add that alough we were 2 couples we had a great time here . but I would say more for families with kids .my only complaint would be the single bed was very uncomfortable other than this I would recommend . don't listen to all the negative reviews ..I forgot to say big pool and a kids pool with a small flume . and the snacks were hot dogs/ burgers / chips / toasties ./ at the pool bar.,,,must add the walls are paper thin and can hear everything from next rooms.... all inclusive finishes at 11pm after this you pay for drinks..

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 June 2018 via mobile

If it weren't for the pool then this hotel would be really awful!
It's like the Jeremy Kyle hotel; loud drunks up and down the corridors at all hours of the night/morning but it is all inclusive! Children unattended in the deep end of the pool but hey there was a lifeguard (using the term very loosely) used nappies left under sunbeds but hey there were staff that cleared sunbeds away at the end of a day. The food was very English and poorly presented and at times only just warm. Staff were rude and didn't interact with guests. They stood talking behind the bar while you just waited to be served then your drink was at times pushed at you. The nicest happiest members of staff were the cleaners. They did a great job every day of our stay. Can't praise them enough.
I have mobility problems around steps but didn't worry as there were lifts. Ha! going down to the dining room the kids used the lift as their play thing. Again no parents around however l and others complained to reception staff to no avail.
No hairdryer not even one to hire, l was told 'go next door to the Carrefour, they sell them'.
One evening there were 3 or four teens (13//14yrs old) having sex around the back of the hotel where our room looked out on. Not good as we had our 10yr old grandaughter with us. Luckily this was a night when she slept earlier. However on other nights she did ask us if it was always so noisey with kids and parents up and down the corridors late on? (this was her first holiday abroard)
So if you like poor service, poor food and screaming families this is the place for you!!!

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family